Morning Workout APPRECIATION

The best cardio IMO is Insanity. I can't stress enough how much it's done to me. I swear, running on a treadmill for a hour doesn't mess with 35-45 minutes of extreme high intense cardio.

I recommend it to anyone. I do it every morning

Morning workouts are definitely appreciated.

Yesterday I went in the afternoon, and had to wait for half of the machines I wanted to use.

Go in the morning... 5-10 people in the entire gym. All my machines are free. And you're right - afterwards you have so much energy for work.

MORNING WORKOUTS FTW

Now the gym is starting to get busy in the mornings LOL

I also found it's easier to talk to women in the mornings because it's not as crowded. Easy convo starter "....So u workout in the mornings too?"

Weekends...I've been able to get in the gym around 6:30. Not only do I knockout my workout early on, but I feel like I have more weekend time. It truly is an awesome feeling.

I've yet to master weekday morning workouts though. It's not being able to get up in the morning, I'm typically up making breakfast at 6:00...I have an issue with showering at the gym.

Working out in the morning is the best feeling. You feel like you got it out the way and your ready to chill and be free for the day. Lets be honest.. Working out sucks.. but we know we gotta do it.

Unfortunately... i can only lift weights at night time. I can not workout in the morning because i can never sleep early. My bed time is 2am.

I try to get workouts in before class.. but nah... Night time @ 8:30pm works best for me. Gym is pretty empty at that time.

I workout in the morning when i know the gym is closing early.. idk why... or when i know i have to go because its the only way i can get a workout.

Every thanksgiving i workout at 9am. Its something i been doing for the past 4 years.

I usually put my alarm early for a workout.... but i never wake up for it.

Im gonna try it tomorrow if i can.

Trying to get back on this train, too easy to sleep in.  I don't start work until noon, so I really don't have an excuse.

It is the best feeling but I have trouble getting up at 5 or 6 am 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom