MTV's The Challenge

Would have been better if they let the vets replace the people they beat in the elimination.

Looks like Bananas will be back in the finals this time.

I'm not a huge fan of the mercenaries. When they brought Ct out, that was fun because he hadn't been on in a while. however, we just saw all these cats last season.

That daily challenge had to have been one of the hardest ever, only two finishers. Hopefully Leroy is good and they don't lose another player.

SMH at Aneesa for bragging when she won by injury.

I was really rooting for Joss as he seemed like one of the biggest physical threats and the game can use some new blood. He'll def be back on future seasons i'm sure.

Apparently they had to film that challenge over 2 days. After Zach broke the windows, they closed shop for the day. Then came back the next day to finish up without glass

Apparently they had to film that challenge over 2 days. After Zach broke the windows, they closed shop for the day. Then came back the next day to finish up without glass
I also read about this on The Challenge subreddit. Watching it last night I was wondering why Zach wasn't bleeding or at least cut somewhat. Also heard that was Nelson's 2nd attempt which might explain why he did so well.

I also read about this on The Challenge subreddit. Watching it last night I was wondering why Zach wasn't bleeding or at least cut somewhat. Also heard that was Nelson's 2nd attempt which might explain why he did so well.

when he gets on the platform at the end, you can see blood on zach's legs

Yeah, unlike ppl falling they kinda downplayed the extra dangers of that challenge and the injuries occurred.

Cuz I was expecting Zach to be cut up worse. Could've been all from the torso down to the legs.

I dunno why but before that inhad just assumed they replaced the windows with a plastic

My boo thang Veronica

tocry.png

They kept jumping on the cars like it's a action movie. Instead of just leaping out to it.

Marie thought she had a friend. :lol: she was hugging all up on Kam after Kam won.

Hope Leroy aight.

Yeah she’s hot garbage, talks a good game so it looks like she’s good.

Invasions
Beat an out of shape Marie (trash competitor)
Lost to an out of shape Sylvia (low hanging fruit)

XXX
Beat Jenna who they say threw the elimination (This would be her best performance)
Beat an injured one legged Anessa
Hunter with one arm moved further than Kailah did on that hanging rope elimination right befoee the Final

Vendettas
She’s been subpar all season long and will likely beat Marie in elimination (another trash competitor)

She’s a bottom tier competitor until further notice

Yeah I guess if I had to do a team challenge she would be one of the chicks I wouldn't mine running with. Obv Cara Maria, Laurel, Tori are cream of the crop but Kailah is still good IMO. Physically.

How/when she loses is irrelevant because it's always because of strategy as opposed to her physical ability.

What is thr most impressive thing she’s done physically in any season since you’re so hung up on that?

She hasn’t been responsible for a single daily victory she has under her belt

Jemmye cooked her up the hill on the very first daily of this season. Subpar.

What is thr most impressive thing she’s done physically in any season since you’re so hung up on that?

She hasn’t been responsible for a single daily victory she has under her belt

Jemmye cooked her up the hill on the very first daily of this season. Subpar.

I guess I would have to review her other seasons because for some reason she sticks out as one of the better girls for some reason. I can't think of anything specific.

She made it far last season winning a few challenges and eliminations en route.

But yeah she does talk big.

I wouldn't say Kailah us a trash competitor.

She just hasn't done anything impressive to put her on that tier. That doesn't mean she's trash like Jemmye or the other truly trash competitors that have been on the challenge.

Back
Top Bottom