My collection!!!!

Here is my collection once again... finially got to update pictures. I have been collecting since 8th grade, and im now a freshmen in College. lol mycollection keeps growing and growing, but now that im am broke i figured id post and update of my collection. These are all the shoes that i have "in mycollection" i have some other beaters but nothin serious... I try to where all of my sneakers... most of then are VVNDS, cept the XVII, XVI, XV, Dino Jrs,and Nike Notebook dunks are all still DS. All the shoes come with retro cards and og boxes, for the most of them. (im missing the Lace Locks off the XVIIs, PMme if you have some for sale) Please dont PM me asking to buy any of my Jordans...(those are not for sale) Hit me up and tell me what u think!

Boxes:

Just my jordans:

Nikes Foams

Turbines (had since 8th grade! lol)

Dunk SBs and nike books

other Jordans

I copped these off my friends dad for 20$ lol they are in pretty good condition for being 15 years old! lol

i got these XIII and XVI for my cousin for FREE!! lol

heres the hole colllection

Let Me know what u think!!
thanks!

Nice. I love your 15-22s. I have the same colorways you have except for the 17s, 20s, and 21s. Keep it up

Dope quickstrike XX's Wish i still had mine
frown.gif

Let me guess, you waited to get those XV to post your collection?
Nice looking!
And have the XVII and the XVI and the Aquas in the pic. i recently pick those up too... now that i am broke and wont be picking up any shoes anytime soon i thouhgt id post.

Back
Top Bottom