My fiancee was sexually assaulted.

It isn't an issue of semantics when what you're saying is intellectually dishonest.

As for forced kissing, I'd do what I've done time and time again; walk away and pretend like the sewer rat didn't exist. You never had a girl try to suck your face in the club and you had to hit her with the Jamie King?

lets say you lived in a parallel reality where the average women was stronger than a man and you couldn't walk away...

and could if she wanted completely over power and sexually assault you?

do you think it might add additional distress to forced kissing situation knowing it could lead to rape and you couldn't stop it?

Is it possible that a forced kissing situation could be way more violating for a woman then it is for man because of the feeling of powerlessness and the specter of rape?

think on it.

Also, sorry that happened OP.
I've dealt with a woman that was molested at a young age and it definitely takes a toll on everyone around them.

lets say you lived in a parallel reality where the average women was stronger than a man and you couldn't walk away...

do you think it might add additional distress to forced kissing situation knowing it could lead to rape and you couldn't stop it?

Is it possible that a forced kissing situation could be way more violating for a woman then it is for man because of the feeling of powerlessness and the specter of rape?

think on it.

A legit point.

Rape culture is a misused term though cause It doesn't indicate where the problem lies.

Cops killing young black men isn't 'murder culture'. It's police brutality.

There's definitely some social and ethnic groups where general mistreatment and abuse of women is way more prevalent.

What can be done though i'm not sure. The problem itself is as old as time.

Some tragic stories in this thread. I've known girls who have been victims too and it's with doubt one of the very worst aspects of humanity.

Last edited:
One question I have, and please don't **** on me for this cuz I honestly don't know.

Is there a general dismissal IN PERSON when it comes to this type of stuff?

I can see how on a male-dominated board, cats won't fully grasp rape, and can be insensitive at times.

But in person? I just feel like its basic human decency to empathize for a chick that gets sexually assaulted.

I like to think that the way people act on the internet for THIS TYPE OF SITUATION is not indicative of how people act in person.
Other than the typical NT devils advocates I've yet to see a single person mention rape being less than what it is, or victim-blaming.

Unless it's been made beyond a shadow of a doubt the chick goes, generally NT shows compassion.

A lot of us have experienced a lot of different life situations.. To drag one moment from my memory... Hella drunk white chick offered to suck my boys up (and a ME dude? lol) in a bathroom. Random frat party with random people, of course they filmed it, giggling and ****............................. Next day she's talking about hitting the dudes with a rape charge and the Middle-Eastern dude is preparing to lawyer up.

Fortunately nothing ever came of it but a white chick, a bunch of black dudes, and a Middle-Eastern dude? Media would have a witch hunt that's pretty much the holy trinity.

We're a male dominated board but we're nowhere close to the depravity of the internet at large and IMO a majority of our members have no issue expressing empathy, we're just not easily duped.

I had a girl I used to talk to tell me her story and it made me realize, some women blame themselves so they don't tell outta embarrassment. Long story short she was 16 talking to a early 20s dude. They were chilling in the whip, get to making out and touching in the backseat but she was used to doing that with dudes her age and being cool. He basically ripped her pants off and raped her. She said stop, fought but eventually gave up because he out powered her hoping it was just over. Dude went raw and finished inside of her then had the nerve to apologize and say he didn't know what got into him he must like her that much. She had to ask this lady in our neighborhood to buy a morning after pill lying saying she had a bf and they slipped up. She was scared to tell because she knew she shouldn't have been out with a dude that old and was afraid her parents would blame her. **** blew my mind. Of course their are other reasons too tho.

Unfortunately, this is what rape looks like in most cases.

The crazy part is African American women, esp. On college campuses are less likely to report rape at the hands of black men out of sense of protection for black men.

Problematic all around.

Any of your family members get raped?

Have you gotten raped? You a female right?
Friends of mine have been. Wild thing is more and more of them admit to it as they have gotten older maybe because it was something that they have been holding on to for years.

It is disgusting man.

Not sure what can be done about it though because it has probably been going on since the beginning of time and like someone said, since men rule the world other men are given the benefit of the doubt when these situations come up

Maybe you thought I was joking or something but this is a serious matter.

Many young boys that have cognitive issues and one of the issues that comes with that (for some) is not understanding the personal space of others.

So there are a high number of men thst grew up with the cognitive delays thst end up doing this to women.

So thst is why I ask the, "rapists should die" if their tunes would change if the person didn't have all of their faculties.

Last edited:
On the news right now there's a story of a high school kid only got probation for raping 2 girls. judge said he suffered enough for being charged and that his life shouldn't be ruined because of this. He agreed with the lawyer who said the kid made a bad decision. Ridiculous.

How much back knowledge do you have on mentally handicapped people? If not, sit this one out Kid because it is nowhere near as simple as you think it is

How much back knowledge do you have on rape cases.
You do realize, concerning the mentally handicapped, more times than not its the other way around than the argument youre trying to pass off here.

U think mentally handicapped people should be held less accountable?
Like this guy?

before the 22-year-old could finish cutting out her paper jack-o'-lanterns, a man came to the door of her Livingston, Texas, home.

It was Johnny Paul Penry, a 23-year-old mentally ******ed rapist on parole who had helped install appliances in her home weeks earlier. He raped Carpenter and stabbed her in the chest with the scissors she was using to make decorations.

Carpenter lived for two hours after the attack, long enough to give police a description of her assailant. Within hours, Penry — who has an I.Q. of 56 — confessed to the crime. He was convicted of capital murder and sentenced to death.

But 20 years later, Penry still has at least one big court date left. After two murder trials and one U.S. Supreme Court hearing, the high court once again will consider today whether Penry's sentence was fair.

Penry's case has galvanized advocates of death penalty reform and has led to state and federal legislation banning execution of the mentally ******ed.

Its a fair argument on your end tho ill give you that.

But you work with kids proffesor, you dont work with rapists.

Last edited:
I'm strongly opposed to the death penalty in general because of the potential of executing innocent people.

I also think the death penalty is the easy way out. Let them rot in jail until their very last breath.

If I was in jail for life I'd probably look forward to getting the needle asap

Last edited:
Only problem is wrongfully accused people

Girls that lie about being raped to get innocent guys locked up.

I cant say theres a way to fix that, a more thorough investigation maybe.

I'm strongly opposed to the death penalty in general because of the potential of executing innocent people.
I also think the death penalty is the easy way out. Let them rot in jail until their very last breath.
If I was in jail for life I'd probably look forward to getting the needle asap
But brother ur not a criminal. Criminals who don't like living by the parameters society has set don't mind being L'd up. Jail and Prison is second nature to some folks.

I think we all know somebody or met someone who boasted about being locked up like its cool. Those are the types who could care less about being locked up. I can't speak on if these folks fear death but they sure as hell don't fear Prison.

Last edited:
1. Other countries being worse is a bad argument. During the civil rights struggle did people shout, "at least this aint South Africa" at black people? would that have been a reasonable argument?

2. ALL forms of crime have significantly declined and have been for than a decade. not really a useful argument either.

Look I'm out here saying that all men are out here with pro rape stickers all I'm saying is

- Men (including myself) look at a situation with a man and a woman and on reflex identify with the man.
- Men in general tend to give other men the benefit of the doubt when it comes to rape if the circumstances are even a slight bit grey.
- Men are disproportionately represented in the machinery of society. More male judges, more male congressmen, more male university presidents

So therefore isn't it REASONABLE to say, that these factors make it uniquely difficult to hold rapists accountable

That's a bit unfair.

People tend to side with those that look like them.

On the flip, you can say women side with women in divorces.

OP this story is heartbreaking. I'm truly sorry you and especially your fiancé had to experience this traumatic situation but I hope you are being a strong support system for her.

Coincidentally I was smoking and having convo with my boys and we began exchanging sex stories. One of my boys tells this one story about a girl he was messing with. They're in her crib messing around and one thing leads to the next blah blah. He gets to trying to take off her pants and she gets crazy reluctant. He thinks she's just playing so he gets real dominant on her and starts taking her clothes off. He gets in and she starts sobbing uncontrollably. He immediately gets up and starts pleading with her to tell him what's the matter because they've been messing around for a min. She then tells him she was taken advantage of a few weeks ago and tried to forget about it. She didn't tell anyone not even her friends and didn't want to tell him because they were suppose to be talking and she felt he would've assumed she was trying to cover up her promiscuity. He tells me that she begins crying extremely hard and he ends up holding her all night why she cried all night after telling him every detail :smh: blew my high like crazy. I had to take a shot of scotch because we went from talking about freaky escapades to a real topic in today's society.

"Forced kissing" and "attempted forced kissing" qualifies as sexual assault so i cant take those bs surveys serious.

A vast minority of the u.s. population are rapists. And the ones that rape aren't glorified, they go to jail.
A rape culture would be the opposite.

1. again semantics, don't get cuaght up

2. dude you brush of forced kissing....

I'm guessing you a dude lemme ask ....if a woman tried to kiss you and you didn't want it, what would you do?

What would the average man do? Either take the kiss and shrug it off or sidestep the woman. It seems the average man wouldn't cry sexual assault if the roles were reversed. I've never seen men complain that women "catcalled" them on the street

What would the average man do? Either take the kiss and shrug it off or sidestep the woman. It seems the average man wouldn't cry sexual assault if the roles were reversed. I've never seen men complain that women "catcalled" them on the street

again, consider what I said to the other guy

think on it.

That's a bit unfair.

People tend to side with those that look like them.

On the flip, you can say women side with women in divorces.
How exactly are you saying anything different from what he said. He said men are going to look out for me. You said people tend to look out for people that look out for them. Doesn't that encompass men looking out for men? 

Back
Top Bottom