My journey through the entertainment industry..............

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

that *%+% was one big code... i think i get it but that's cause i have reference points.

that's gonna go over most people's heads though torgriffith
as i anticipated. I just drop seeds and hope people water them.

that *%+% was one big code... i think i get it but that's cause i have reference points.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Parker Peterson

WISEPHAROAH keep us posted man. Those of us who arent in the business wanna know what really goes down. It's borderline unbelievable, for me at least.

Oh yeah, can you spill a little more about the secret society stuff?

this.and nothing against gays but i dont take to kindly to when gay dudes be singing about chicks i.e omarion. What part of the game is that?
But how is this any different than the lies 99% of rappers spew in their songs? Gay actors who play straight roles and vice versa?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Parker Peterson

WISEPHAROAH keep us posted man. Those of us who arent in the business wanna know what really goes down. It's borderline unbelievable, for me at least.

Oh yeah, can you spill a little more about the secret society stuff?

this.and nothing against gays but i dont take to kindly to when gay dudes be singing about chicks i.e omarion. What part of the game is that?
But how is this any different than the lies 99% of rappers spew in their songs? Gay actors who play straight roles and vice versa?

Originally Posted by torgriffith

preciate that breakdown.
People are so quick to point out Illuminati symbolism and call it evil without a proper understanding of its source and meaning. even the nazi symbol was a old Japanese symbol i think etc

People in general are so quick to let celebrities dictate their lives/reality. Like MTV cribs/various tv shows only help fuel the housing collapse for ex now i think about it. i mean i follow trend here there but my information will hopefully always come from books read rather than a gossip magazine read weekly by millions.

preciate that breakdown.
People are so quick to point out Illuminati symbolism and call it evil without a proper understanding of its source and meaning. even the nazi symbol was a old Japanese symbol i think etc

People in general are so quick to let celebrities dictate their lives/reality. Like MTV cribs/various tv shows only help fuel the housing collapse for ex now i think about it. i mean i follow trend here there but my information will hopefully always come from books read rather than a gossip magazine read weekly by millions.

wink.gif
torgriffith wrote:

Originally Posted by SINce1987

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

You don't do coke to get put on. Coke is just everywhere. The oscar thing I'm not sure about but wouldn't surprise me. Italian mob runs vegas not hollywood its mainly qabalistic jews. The name "hollywood" actually comes from wood that druids used in rituals.

use of the holy wood is used to cast spells. Word to Harry Potter (Heru Ptah). The cast birthdays spell out the stars in the sky. 
explain further plz

#1please don't bash me because if you don't understand right now does not mean you won't understand later. The language and ideas here are of the sub conscious mind. The part of your mind's eye that's been covered by this visible light frequency reality and forced you to trap all your thoughts/efforts and energy in a small dimensional box(literally). 
For the media/medium holly-wood stars are to represent the stars in the sky being casted out and molded into different set/ settings to manifest a energy. It's the same as the shamans from the tribe carrying out ceremonial rights for a village to bring about a certain means. When people call holly-wood actors stars, the term goes right over their head. The universe is a self repeating pattern that we must allow ourselves to reflect in order to work with the ebb and flow of  it- hence As above so below. When people smoke up the mirrors, we are in a time a great illusion because people are not necessarily reflecting the cosmos as it should be, more so changing and morphing it into something else which is basically chaos. Once you start to understand the patterns of similarity and how crucial it is to understand each others place in the cosmos, people can properly carry out or move the wheel. Now whether it moves from ego commands(which is what this thread seems to be about) or a will submitted to God ( there are many gods) is the issue. Which directions are we turning we turning the wheels of time and blasting the universe with in frequency of amplification and signal transmission which is our culture projected.. All the stuff about secret societies and the symbols is not so much about the symbols being evil, it's about the G (energy invoked based on the Geometry of the angels/angles) of the stars/symbols and how they are aligned and arranged to present light on what they want, and shadows on "what shall remain hidden" (amen-the owl /sight in the night)
Owl%20in%20Puimre.jpg

v14n02p53_01amun-ptah.png

golden_5_point_star_card-p13762800403067785530sg_400.jpg

vitruvian-man.jpg

A.L.L.A.H. (Arm, Leg, Leg,Arm, Head) up right

Represents A.L.L.A.H.(Arm, Leg, Leg,Arm, Head) upsidedown

Representative of how different groups goals is to turn style (A.L.L.A.H)(Arm, Leg, Leg,Arm, Head)- All-law- cosmic law principles in different directions. 

Which orientation do you prefer, to be toppled upside down on your head?

Or to be upright and true (letter T)

Torogriffith, took em to Church for a min, huh? Cool beans bro. I can dig the Ancient Sumerian knowldege and Alchemy (Do what thou wilt).
*I see you have been enlightened Neo...glad you can make it. We have been waiting on you*
wink.gif

wink.gif
torgriffith wrote:

You don't do coke to get put on. Coke is just everywhere. The oscar thing I'm not sure about but wouldn't surprise me. Italian mob runs vegas not hollywood its mainly qabalistic jews. The name "hollywood" actually comes from wood that druids used in rituals.

use of the holy wood is used to cast spells. Word to Harry Potter (Heru Ptah). The cast birthdays spell out the stars in the sky. 
explain further plz

#1please don't bash me because if you don't understand right now does not mean you won't understand later. The language and ideas here are of the sub conscious mind. The part of your mind's eye that's been covered by this visible light frequency reality and forced you to trap all your thoughts/efforts and energy in a small dimensional box(literally). 
For the media/medium holly-wood stars are to represent the stars in the sky being casted out and molded into different set/ settings to manifest a energy. It's the same as the shamans from the tribe carrying out ceremonial rights for a village to bring about a certain means. When people call holly-wood actors stars, the term goes right over their head. The universe is a self repeating pattern that we must allow ourselves to reflect in order to work with the ebb and flow of  it- hence As above so below. When people smoke up the mirrors, we are in a time a great illusion because people are not necessarily reflecting the cosmos as it should be, more so changing and morphing it into something else which is basically chaos. Once you start to understand the patterns of similarity and how crucial it is to understand each others place in the cosmos, people can properly carry out or move the wheel. Now whether it moves from ego commands(which is what this thread seems to be about) or a will submitted to God ( there are many gods) is the issue. Which directions are we turning we turning the wheels of time and blasting the universe with in frequency of amplification and signal transmission which is our culture projected.. All the stuff about secret societies and the symbols is not so much about the symbols being evil, it's about the G (energy invoked based on the Geometry of the angels/angles) of the stars/symbols and how they are aligned and arranged to present light on what they want, and shadows on "what shall remain hidden" (amen-the owl /sight in the night)
Owl%20in%20Puimre.jpg

vitruvian-man.jpg

Representative of how different groups goals is to turn style (A.L.L.A.H)(Arm, Leg, Leg,Arm, Head)- All-law- cosmic law principles in different directions. 

Torogriffith, took em to Church for a min, huh? Cool beans bro. I can dig the Ancient Sumerian knowldege and Alchemy (Do what thou wilt).
*I see you have been enlightened Neo...glad you can make it. We have been waiting on you*
wink.gif

wink.gif
torgriffith wrote:

explain further plz

Owl%20in%20Puimre.jpg

vitruvian-man.jpg

wink.gif

wink.gif
torgriffith wrote:

explain further plz

Owl%20in%20Puimre.jpg

vitruvian-man.jpg

wink.gif

its just crazy that this witch/casting spells stuff is REALITY

blows my mind and makes me second guess what i watch/listen to smh

its just crazy that this witch/casting spells stuff is REALITY

blows my mind and makes me second guess what i watch/listen to smh

All the stuff about secret societies and the symbols is not so much about the symbols being evil, it's about the G (energy invoked based on the Geometry of the angels/angles) of the stars/symbols and how they are aligned and arranged to present light on what they want, and shadows on "what shall remain hidden" (amen-the owl /sight in the night)

smile.gif

All the stuff about secret societies and the symbols is not so much about the symbols being evil, it's about the G (energy invoked based on the Geometry of the angels/angles) of the stars/symbols and how they are aligned and arranged to present light on what they want, and shadows on "what shall remain hidden" (amen-the owl /sight in the night)

smile.gif

The swastika was phoenician not japanese. Tor your one of the very few dudes that undrstand the true meaning of symbolism, the subconscious and the fabricated reality dictated by media.

The swastika was phoenician not japanese. Tor your one of the very few dudes that undrstand the true meaning of symbolism, the subconscious and the fabricated reality dictated by media.

so being a hollywood actor is not the best choice?? what about these athletes??????

WISEPHAROAH tell us more secrets about hollywood we dont know.... does anyone threaten you guys and tell you guys to shut up about anything? are there rules? is the illuminati real? let us knowww

so being a hollywood actor is not the best choice?? what about these athletes??????

WISEPHAROAH tell us more secrets about hollywood we dont know.... does anyone threaten you guys and tell you guys to shut up about anything? are there rules? is the illuminati real? let us knowww

Tor your one of the very few dudes that undrstand the true meaning of symbolism, the subconscious and the fabricated reality dictated by media.
Really interesting information in this thread.

"I can only show you the door, you're the one that has to walk through it"...

Tor your one of the very few dudes that undrstand the true meaning of symbolism, the subconscious and the fabricated reality dictated by media.
Really interesting information in this thread.

"I can only show you the door, you're the one that has to walk through it"...

Back
Top Bottom