My journey through the entertainment industry..............

i just read the entire thread and this question popped in my head. why gay people tho? what makes them succeed more than straight guys?

Originally Posted by TSX24

i just read the entire thread and this question popped in my head. why gay people tho? what makes them succeed more than straight guys?

I have this slight theory and its kinda offensive... I know...

But... most gay people I know that are fairly successful tend to be extreme busy-bodies. Super ambitious and somewhat overly forceful when handling business... kinda like women at work with too much power...

I don't mean to stereotype but... its just what I've seen.

Originally Posted by TSX24

I have this slight theory and its kinda offensive... I know...

But... most gay people I know that are fairly successful tend to be extreme busy-bodies. Super ambitious and somewhat overly forceful when handling business... kinda like women at work with too much power...

I don't mean to stereotype but... its just what I've seen.

my gay boss is always on that i make more than you but i'll suck ur **** at the drop of a dime tip

SMH

my gay boss is always on that i make more than you but i'll suck ur **** at the drop of a dime tip

SMH

I'd never throw names out there but I've been able to run shoulders with some notable people in the entertainment industry as I'm getting deeper into this photography/video thing and I have to co-sign the gay thing.

I'd never throw names out there but I've been able to run shoulders with some notable people in the entertainment industry as I'm getting deeper into this photography/video thing and I have to co-sign the gay thing.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

why was this thread resurrected though
People need reasons to justify their place in the world. 
happy.gif

This may be a dumb questions, but if the whole industry is just about gay, why don't they all come out at once.....its not like they can be blackballed by the industry? or can they....

i guess its more complicated when family and money is involved.........

This may be a dumb questions, but if the whole industry is just about gay, why don't they all come out at once.....its not like they can be blackballed by the industry? or can they....

i guess its more complicated when family and money is involved.........

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The swastika was phoenician not japanese. 
Not trying to start anything but I though Swastika was a Hindu symbol, I mean the word Swastika is literally Sanskrit, if it is Phoenician what did they call it? I am just asking because the time line didn't add up to me. Phoenician empire began roughly about 1200 B.C but the Vedas (which include some of these symbols) can be dated back to 1500 B.C.
Also, back there the word Knowledge cannot be broken down into Know + Ledge because that is not how it was written. 
Middle English Knouleche = Know + Old English lac -> Middle English leche = suffix denoting action or practice. The word Knowledge can be traced to Old Norse, which means it had different pronunciation entirely. 

Good stuff though, very interesting. 

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The swastika was phoenician not japanese. 
Not trying to start anything but I though Swastika was a Hindu symbol, I mean the word Swastika is literally Sanskrit, if it is Phoenician what did they call it? I am just asking because the time line didn't add up to me. Phoenician empire began roughly about 1200 B.C but the Vedas (which include some of these symbols) can be dated back to 1500 B.C.
Also, back there the word Knowledge cannot be broken down into Know + Ledge because that is not how it was written. 
Middle English Knouleche = Know + Old English lac -> Middle English leche = suffix denoting action or practice. The word Knowledge can be traced to Old Norse, which means it had different pronunciation entirely. 

Good stuff though, very interesting. 

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

You know I was asking the same thing but I suspect (I HAVE NO WAY TO CONFIRM THIS. IT IS JUST MY OPINION) that these acts could be ritualistic. I mean a more "practical" answer would be to protect their image. I mean if you are selling yourself as a "gangsta" or "from the street" taking it all fours would not sell records? 
I am going to cling on to my ritual theory though because many exclusive organizations, historically speaking, had some sort of initiation ritual. 

Thoughts fellas' ?

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

You know I was asking the same thing but I suspect (I HAVE NO WAY TO CONFIRM THIS. IT IS JUST MY OPINION) that these acts could be ritualistic. I mean a more "practical" answer would be to protect their image. I mean if you are selling yourself as a "gangsta" or "from the street" taking it all fours would not sell records? 
I am going to cling on to my ritual theory though because many exclusive organizations, historically speaking, had some sort of initiation ritual. 

Thoughts fellas' ?

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Al Audi

where is abeautifulhaze right now?
Doesn't matter. All ABH does is post pictures and cryptic messages and then offers no explanation.
ABH is Torgriffith.

Naw, we are two different people. I do admire skill of research in anybody and he has shown me many things on NT reading since I been on here the past 5 years. His input on the Drake thread in a sense prepared NT for this kinda discourse tho..
link to that thread?
nerd.gif

You've been breaking it down torgriffith thanks.
No problem
http://niketalk.com/topic/249620?page=1

(inserts the rock clap .gif)

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Al Audi

where is abeautifulhaze right now?
Doesn't matter. All ABH does is post pictures and cryptic messages and then offers no explanation.
ABH is Torgriffith.

Naw, we are two different people. I do admire skill of research in anybody and he has shown me many things on NT reading since I been on here the past 5 years. His input on the Drake thread in a sense prepared NT for this kinda discourse tho..
link to that thread?
nerd.gif

You've been breaking it down torgriffith thanks.
No problem
http://niketalk.com/topic/249620?page=1

(inserts the rock clap .gif)

Back
Top Bottom