My journey through the entertainment industry..............

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I just found out a bunch of !** from a close friend of Puff and Mase. She's still close with Mase.

Put it to you like this.... 85% of males in the industry is gay. A lot of gay !** going on. Parties, drugs ect.
Everybody knew Mase was gay. Check that Pimp C (RIP) interview he gave on the radio a little while before he died.

I just found out a bunch of !** from a close friend of Puff and Mase. She's still close with Mase.

Put it to you like this.... 85% of males in the industry is gay. A lot of gay !** going on. Parties, drugs ect.
Everybody knew Mase was gay. Check that Pimp C (RIP) interview he gave on the radio a little while before he died.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Al Audi

where is abeautifulhaze right now?
Doesn't matter. All ABH does is post pictures and cryptic messages and then offers no explanation.
ABH is Torgriffith.

lies.........son always explains/breaks it down

Doesn't matter. All ABH does is post pictures and cryptic messages and then offers no explanation.
ABH is Torgriffith.

lies.........son always explains/breaks it down

Originally Posted by torgriffith

ABH is Torgriffith.

Naw, we are two different people. I do admire skill of research in anybody and he has shown me many things on NT reading since I been on here the past 5 years. His input on the Drake thread in a sense prepared NT for this kinda discourse tho..
link to that thread?
nerd.gif

You've been breaking it down torgriffith thanks.

ABH is Torgriffith.

Naw, we are two different people. I do admire skill of research in anybody and he has shown me many things on NT reading since I been on here the past 5 years. His input on the Drake thread in a sense prepared NT for this kinda discourse tho..
link to that thread?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

ABH is Torgriffith.

link to that thread?
nerd.gif

No problem
http://niketalk.com/topic/249620?page=1

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

ABH is Torgriffith.

link to that thread?
nerd.gif

No problem
http://niketalk.com/topic/249620?page=1

85%? Yikes.

85%? Yikes.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Yea I know! It was just a lil more detail in this convo. He got Transexual pr0n on his computer and all.

When I went to a Diddy party in Vegas, Russell Simmons walked in with three gay guys. He was walking with a switch and had the broken wrist. Me and my dudes were tapping each other like WHAT THE ### !!      DO YOU SEE THIS CLOWN?????
I swear when we were going on all them trips and %@% we seen more than you would believe. I really don't even bring it up because people swear you are lying and hating. When my dudes were talking bidness at the Roc a Wear offices , they said Kanye or Diddy would just walk in sometimes and just stand there looking at dudes up and down. Like eying them up and down! Then later some assistant would come and ask for their email or name to be invited and put on the guest list for one of their "EXCLUSIVE" parties.  SMH

Yea I know! It was just a lil more detail in this convo. He got Transexual pr0n on his computer and all.

When I went to a Diddy party in Vegas, Russell Simmons walked in with three gay guys. He was walking with a switch and had the broken wrist. Me and my dudes were tapping each other like WHAT THE ### !!      DO YOU SEE THIS CLOWN?????
I swear when we were going on all them trips and %@% we seen more than you would believe. I really don't even bring it up because people swear you are lying and hating. When my dudes were talking bidness at the Roc a Wear offices , they said Kanye or Diddy would just walk in sometimes and just stand there looking at dudes up and down. Like eying them up and down! Then later some assistant would come and ask for their email or name to be invited and put on the guest list for one of their "EXCLUSIVE" parties.  SMH

QFT
i had a homie who models and he used to attend the diddy + russell parties amd he confirmed it to me like 3 yrs ago that these dudes is cupcakes ... 

QFT
i had a homie who models and he used to attend the diddy + russell parties amd he confirmed it to me like 3 yrs ago that these dudes is cupcakes ... 

i just read the entire thread and this question popped in my head. why gay people tho? what makes them succeed more than straight guys?

Back
Top Bottom