My nephew and niece dragged me to see Percy Jackson.. and I saw this.

Yo people are actually attempting to clown Rosario?
I can understand if you didn't like the pic posted,but let's not get carried away here because some of the dames posted on the regular in those "NT DETECTIVES WHO IS THIS?"
threads rank from average to super wack!

<3
52e1534bbae3d3a5ed8da6eb6903415dde337e1.gif

I think the point op was trying to make was that rosario dawson is in the movie and he quoted a movie pic, I dont even think half of you guys knew who that was when you came in here posting negative cooments about her although I agree that wasnt her best pic. With that said, she can have my children.

NuMba1KiCkrockawrote:
30ldsns.png

Originally Posted by daprescription

Dudes really saying Rosario is ugly? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...

WAIIIIIIIIIIII WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIITTTTTTTTTTTTT  THAT'S!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rosario
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Either that's an extremely horrid pic or shorty been on that Whitney diet

Dudes hatin on Rosario now!?! What has NT come to? Yall noobs need to get it together. Ms. Dawson is a NT favorite.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Dudes hatin on Rosario now!?! What has NT come to? Yall noobs need to get it together. Ms. Dawson is a NT favorite.

I don't think they're hatin on her.. They're just sayin thats a bad pic of her.

In the pic OP posted she does look a little manly.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

I don't know about you but not until someone posted that that was Rosario I thought this was going to be one of NT's famous trap threads ... either way that was one of the worst pics I've seen of her

The movie Alexander sealed it for me.
Showed the ****, booty and bush.
Shes most def smashable.

Same cats hating on Rosario Dawson love Nicki Minaji . Y'all have gotten used to fake butts,  breast and hair to the point y'all don't know what a good looking woman is supposed to look like .

Back
Top Bottom