My NT Ballers, Given 10 Tries, Could You Score on Andre Iguodala 1 on 1?

bballkid11 bballkid11 Recent UM alum, who have you hooped with that was better in person than you expected.

Ish smith. Dude came to my open run and was head over the best player in the gym I was like wow!!! Edmond sumner too

miles bridges too is one of the best athletes I’ve ever saw this summer

my summer league team had ray McCallum, on it, Edmond summer too he’s a baller!!!

This would be an impossible feat. At DL, you’re going to get wrecked every single play. At DB or Safety, you’re going to be playing in too much space and you’re going to end up looking goofy af out there. Your best shot at even getting 3 attempts would be to play linebacker, and you’re going to get wrecked there as well.

Best chance is to be the read guy and just go for the QB every time.

Corner blitz every play from the blind side :lol:

how fun would that be to have a direct line at some of those old statue pocket qb’s :lol:

Last edited:

It’s doable but funny @ the same time.. turkey bowl coming up. In sac we have D1, HS prospects and sometimes ex nfl players play no pads and with regular folk. Dante stallworth almost functioned with us yrs ago but he was on the sideline drunk as fuh

Never played foosball a day in my life so i wouldnt even know what to do on the field let alone try to get a tackle :lol:

Id opt for punter. Futbol experience come in handy, can boot the hell out the ball.

It’s doable but funny @ the same time.. turkey bowl coming up. In sac we have D1, HS prospects and sometimes ex nfl players play no pads and with regular folk. Dante stallworth almost functioned with us yrs ago but he was on the sideline drunk as fuh

I'll fly out and lock Stallworth up.

Back
Top Bottom