my xbox 360 got the red rings, how long does the service take?

just got the red rings, going to send it in tomorrow. anyone know how long it takes to get them back?

funny ive had the 3 red rings twice. id just turn it off and turn it back on and it was fine.

are they suppose to flash or stay lite?

Took me one week to receive the box, and two weeks to get my 360 back. So about 3 weeks total.

my friend had his gone for just 1 week. no joke. the day they got it, they had it fixed and sent back out... I think He used his own box and used a prepaid boxlabel

I sent mine in a week before I left for Hawaii and sometime while i was still there (stayed 1 week) I got a call from UPS saying they attempted a delivery. Soprobably about a week and a half for me including shipping both ways.

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

PS3 FTW!
PS3 is no that sick, the only reason I play my Ps3 is because the online is free and is 300,000 worse. You cant even send voice messages.
But to answer your question it takes about 2 weeks, they just send you another console

thanks for the info guys. would it help if i sent it with a faster service? dunno why it takes so long if they just send another console.

month depending how far you live from Mc Allen Texas. Microsoft ships the systems across the border

PS3 FTW!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

PS3 FTW!

pimp.gif

How dumb do ppl have to be to still be playin XBOX?!!!! Just cuz they repalce the piece of %+%% with a new piece of %+%% that makes it ok????

I still cant figure this %+%% out for the life of me!
smh.gif
..... Micro needs to replace the system with a new one PERIOD to get respect again

step 1: go to costco and buy an xbox
step 2; get home open box
step 3: take out new xbox and put your broken one in the box
step 4: return the xbox to costco and say youre nephew died and wont need it any longer
step 5: enjoy your new xbox without waiting for 3 weeks.

you can thank me later
wink.gif
wink.gif

mines was whack. it took like a month. was waiting for ever. actually after i got it back i wasnt even back into xbox no more. so its collecting dust :/

Back
Top Bottom