Nas might have a chance at actually winning....

Everyone gets it

Edward G. Robinson...film noir story...Hip hop history references...yada yada yada

It's just a bad song

Love when ppl try to defend a song by saying people don't get it. Nothing overly complex about it. It's just a bad song.

Last edited:
I get the song. :lol:

Nas talking about selling out, the commercialization of hip hop, Def Jam starting it and Death Row putting the nail in the coffin, Big and Pac, etc.

However, the execution and the voice are lacking. I'm ok with MCs using different voices, but the whole "yah sheee" thing is embarrassing. Why code it so much? **** was just all around OD.

Yall think Who Killed it is Trash??
That's how I know yall just listening and not hearing

There's SO MUCH HIDDEN MEANING behind who killed it...

Do your googles

Nobody cared for the song back then, just like nobody cares for the song now champ, even more so. Hardly anybody is listening to Nas.

When i listen to Nas, i be trying to find all of the gems yall said he be dropping.

No disrespect to one of the greatest, but Nas is a level behind Jay Z as a rapper.

Both can rap, and both are lyrics, both are good song writers, but Jay surpassed Nas in terms of talents.

And please miss me with that bulls***t talking about i learn a lot about life from listening to Nas, if your grown man learning New ish from listening to Nas than you've really been under the cave your whole life.

I swear NT music/general is an online barbershop. Yall just be saying any of the most ridiculousest **** that be coming out yall mouths :smh: :lol:

I'm starting to think some of yall just talking to talk, cus yalls though processes makes no sense :lol: "nobody's checking for nas" :lol: yeah right

I've never heard the disrespect for nas and this wierd love for jay until NT. Everyone i know usually loves both. Who are these people?

Last edited:
Half of yall wasn't around when who killed it came out and besides the beef is over years ago between jay and naz there are both goats in there own right

I've never heard the disrespect for nas and this wierd love for jay until NT. Everyone i know usually loves both. Who are these people?

Funny

Never have i ever heard Nas was overrated or whack until these threads on nt. In my 23 years of living not 1 person said Nas had no talent

Yet i heard plenty of times jay z is overrated or he isn't that that great. Never seen the caping for jay z until these types of threads on nt

Funny

Never have i ever heard Nas was overrated or whack until these threads on nt. In my 23 years of living not 1 person said Nas had no talent

Yet i heard plenty of times jay z is overrated or he isn't that that great. Never seen the caping for jay z until these types of threads on nt
yeah. Makes you wonder who these dudes are. My guess is they are still teenagers and don't know any better. :lol:

I swear NT music/general is an online barbershop. Yall just be saying any of the most ridiculousest **** that be coming out yall mouths
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I'm starting to think some of yall just talking to talk, cus yalls though processes makes no sense
laugh.gif
"nobody's checking for nas"
laugh.gif
yeah right
bro seriously in 2015 no one is checking for nass 
Funny

everyone knows nas has talent and his a hiphop legend 
laugh.gif

its funny that you never seen caping for jay z until niketalk when in the real world WWWAAAYYYYY more people cape for JAY over Nass. I went to both their concerts last time they came down here and trust me its a night and day difference. jay had the whole arena going crazy all night while nas had the people in this small *** venue just standing there nodding their heads lol. I don't even remember the last time I've heard a nass song on the radio 
laugh.gif

Ive been bumping I AM all morning  though 
smokin.gif
      favor for a favor 

Last edited:
Funny

Never huh? Google Nas is overrated.

Never huh? Google Nas is overrated.

For what? No point

This was the first time ever in my life I heard such blasphemy. Whether it be Internet or real life in person

I'm just saying that I heard the opposite for jay z plenty of times in real life and in person

Hes still a good rapper tho

Imaginary player and still ghetto and j**** what are my favs

Google Jay is overrated and you'll easily find 3xs more people with that opinion, especially in hip hop forums, and even here on nt
yep, you are 100% correct with this statement. but NT music, hiphop forums, and real life are two different things

lets compare there touring and the venues they perform at

and I can promise you NT music and hiphop forums are the only place you would see someone say j dilla is better than timbaland. 

Last edited:
50? The dude who made one good album and nothing but trash after? Why does he matter?
laugh.gif

Would've been better if you said Ja Rule or something. Speaking of Ja, we need him to answer this age old question. Where's Ja!!!!?

50? The dude who made one good album and nothing but trash after? Why does he matter? :lol:

Would've been better if you said Ja Rule or something. Speaking of Ja, we need him to answer this age old question. Where's Ja!!!!?

2*

Massavre was dope

Massacre was a dope album, a few duds but overall good album. In my own hood :nthat:

And I still don't get how some people say dilla >>>>>>> timbo. Ya crazy. Timbo has transcended hip hop/rap beats. My mans made a country rap album with bubba Sparks and the beats were :smokin . Timbo top 5 all time right there with dre and premo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom