NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

D Rose trailer - http://uk.gamespot.com/xb...--take-over-trailer?hd=1

pimp.gif

IMO the Crowd and Arena is huge.
If Sports games can nail that it will want you to play more.

Its what gets you motivated. Makes you feel like your there sorta

There really wasnt anything that impressed me too much about this trailer. Its weird that with the game releaseing soon, that 2k has still not had any gameplayvids. Non the less i still cannot wait for this game!

Oh..and the hesitation move is back

Damn I can't wait until this game drops. I'm ready for the NBA season. Glad I'm done with school at the beginning of November.

it looks exactly like 2k9, same with the layup/steal animations. 2k9 has all those animations

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

it looks exactly like 2k9, same with the layup/steal animations. 2k9 has all those animations
If you played the Draft Combine, you can see that it's not the same thing.

live is impressing me more by the minute. ive been a 2k guy for a decade now.

im scared

Why all of these ppl shook about the teaser, yet everyone is going to be buying the game come October
laugh.gif

It's just a teaser, if you ask me I think all of the animations give the game a more authentic touch, Oct. 6 is looking like a holiday
pimp.gif

2K needs a better soundtrack, although 2K9 was decent. Throw some Rae, 50 in there or something.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

im scared
I don't blame you BUT has 2k released any gameplay videos of this game? ..

Didn't the developers already said that these trailers are made from an early build of this game.. just chill.

That teaser does look like 2k9 tho
laugh.gif

That trailer was definitely 2K9 just with new sneakers. I will buy this game regardless being the die-hard 2k fan that I am, even if it's just a few gamemode changes, and a roster update
laugh.gif

I hope they don't keep the music from 2K10 draft combine. That music will get 360's and PS3's thrown out the window.

Live always looks impressive...and then the demo leaks and the gameplay is *Charles Barkley voice* Turrible
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom