NBA FEET '13-'14

Anyone got pics of Iman Shumpert in the KB8 IIs? He's been wearing them the last two games

I know they just came out and he was probably making sure he was forst to rock on court, but I think it would have been fire if he had maybe switched the laces to purple or something. They go well with the away unis.

I know they just came out and he was probably making sure he was forst to rock on court, but I think it would have been fire if he had maybe switched the laces to purple or something. They go well with the away unis.

He hadn't done that with any of the other shoes he'd been rocking all season... why would he do that now?

The Supreme Foams are ugly the way they are.

The only think supreme about this was the loss the lakers took last night. Didnt young limp off the court injured in the 4th? No surprised there..

Last edited:
What's up with Lowry? He stopped wearing his PEAKs a few months back and had been in Js and Foams as recently as last week. Now he's back in PEAK?

What's up with Lowry? He stopped wearing his PEAKs a few months back and had been in Js and Foams as recently as last week. Now he's back in PEAK?
signed a new deal? i remember seeing back in march peak tweeted about a signature shoe for him.

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking, I guess he was just having fun in retros until the new deal was sorted.

raptors being a playoff team and how lowry has been playing so well this season probably made sure peak gave him a nice shoe deal
laugh.gif

I know it's offseason, but can anyone ID what Steve Blake is wearing?

and you see it a couple more times in the remaining seconds of the video

Wish there was a streetball/pro-am thread, where we can see what these guys are wearing during the off season.

I know it's offseason, but can anyone ID what Steve Blake is wearing?

and you see it a couple more times in the remaining seconds of the video

@UsedToBeCool  is correct.   Remember seeing that pair on him.  It's a Kobe 8 iD (mostly yellow with like a black or blue midsole).  Can't create these no longer.  you could try something similar with the 9 iD though

Back
Top Bottom