Need to diversify my kicks

Rather than complaining about how poor the quality is on all the new retros or be upset with all the og colorways being reretro'd
mad.gif
frown.gif
 i've decided to diversify my collection. I recently copped a pair of Kobe 6s and the Lebron sprites.. I know they have nothing on J's but i gotta say they are very comfortable and the quality is on point.
pimp.gif
 I was thinking of also copping some SB's but i feel like the boat has already sailed on dunks and i'm too far behind to ever catch up. I also have a couple pairs of am's and af1's..

Does any other Jordan feinds feel they need to start diversifying their collection because retros CANT be classics and JB is not what it used to be at all... And if so what heat would you reccomend?
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Rather than complaining about how poor the quality is on all the new retros or be upset with all the og colorways being reretro'd
mad.gif
frown.gif
 i've decided to diversify my collection. I recently copped a pair of Kobe 6s and the Lebron sprites.. I know they have nothing on J's but i gotta say they are very comfortable and the quality is on point.
pimp.gif
 I was thinking of also copping some SB's but i feel like the boat has already sailed on dunks and i'm too far behind to ever catch up. I also have a couple pairs of am's and af1's..

Does any other Jordan feinds feel they need to start diversifying their collection because retros CANT be classics and JB is not what it used to be at all... And if so what heat would you reccomend?
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

I collect Jordans but I go after Sb's and other brand shoes as well. I have never really seen a quality problem with the recent lebrons though.

I collect Jordans but I go after Sb's and other brand shoes as well. I have never really seen a quality problem with the recent lebrons though.

I'm a str8 fan not a collector. Never will i consider myself as one.. I buy what I like, wear em and appreciate GOOD retros. And if I'm not satisfied with it, then I go ahead and hunt for the older release of that retro..

I'm a str8 fan not a collector. Never will i consider myself as one.. I buy what I like, wear em and appreciate GOOD retros. And if I'm not satisfied with it, then I go ahead and hunt for the older release of that retro..

ive also been expanding my collection. jordans is what got me into collecting but i cant see myself only wearing Js. been wearing kobes, brons, durants, hell just bought myself a pair of vans not too long ago
laugh.gif

ive also been expanding my collection. jordans is what got me into collecting but i cant see myself only wearing Js. been wearing kobes, brons, durants, hell just bought myself a pair of vans not too long ago
laugh.gif

yea i got some of the foams that released and they are real nice, i have a few forces.sb's,kobe v,lebrons and some other diferent stuff but j's are my main thign i go after but i liek all the other none j's i have as well and the quality and comfort are pretty dope on most of them

yea i got some of the foams that released and they are real nice, i have a few forces.sb's,kobe v,lebrons and some other diferent stuff but j's are my main thign i go after but i liek all the other none j's i have as well and the quality and comfort are pretty dope on most of them

Sounds good to me...I've had Js forever and then started to buy Nike basketball kicks like foams and barkleys and etc...my problem is I have almost the same colors but different sneakers lol so I need to work on that...90% of my kicks are red/blk/wht lol...

Sounds good to me...I've had Js forever and then started to buy Nike basketball kicks like foams and barkleys and etc...my problem is I have almost the same colors but different sneakers lol so I need to work on that...90% of my kicks are red/blk/wht lol...

I feel like if I need to diversify my sneakers and recently started lookin at griffeys, barkleys and sbs, just havent had the funds to get a few pairs. I do plan on gettin a couple pairs of the fore-mentioned kicks tho. Kinda gets me mad seeing someone with the same jays I got on, even tho I understand I'm not gonna be the only person in the world with a certain pair of sneakers.

I feel like if I need to diversify my sneakers and recently started lookin at griffeys, barkleys and sbs, just havent had the funds to get a few pairs. I do plan on gettin a couple pairs of the fore-mentioned kicks tho. Kinda gets me mad seeing someone with the same jays I got on, even tho I understand I'm not gonna be the only person in the world with a certain pair of sneakers.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Turned 27 last month and start dressing more my age and started rocking more air maxes. I love the 3s though
Never too old for Jordans if you wear them right.

Turned 27 last month and start dressing more my age and started rocking more air maxes. I love the 3s though

Air Maxes are considered grown apparel?  

Never new that.  
laugh.gif

Never too old for Jordans if you wear them right.

Air Maxes are considered grown apparel?  

Never new that.  
laugh.gif

^Hahaha
Regardless, buy what you like fam'.
I buy nothing but Nike's, pretty Brand Loyal.
There's other shoes out there besides Jordans.

^Hahaha
Regardless, buy what you like fam'.
I buy nothing but Nike's, pretty Brand Loyal.
There's other shoes out there besides Jordans.

I hear what you;re saying... I mostly have Jordans but I want some AM 95s and 90s.... and a few more pairs of foams
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom