Need To Know What To Ask For At The BarberShop

Long story short, have been going to a salon for like 5 years because of long hair. Getting it cut short next week, but don't really know what specific terms mean regarding hair. I'm just seeing if someone can tell what to ask for, for a cut like this.

martinfaux2.jpg

Pretty simple. I'm sure this is some type of fade, but was seeing if there was more to it than that.

I know this question is probably ******ed but help would be cool.

Long story short, have been going to a salon for like 5 years because of long hair. Getting it cut short next week, but don't really know what specific terms mean regarding hair. I'm just seeing if someone can tell what to ask for, for a cut like this.

martinfaux2.jpg

Pretty simple. I'm sure this is some type of fade, but was seeing if there was more to it than that.

I know this question is probably ******ed but help would be cool.

Stop trying to get LULZ and help the man
smh.gif

Ask for a low top fade or just bring a picture in if you want it EXACTLY a certain way

a black barber shop would hook you up with a clean fade. Light bald fade and just let them know how long you want it on the top and how thick or light you want your beard.

It's not so much of a fade as a "short back and sides" but high and tight.

a black barber shop would hook you up with a clean fade. Light bald fade and just let them know how long you want it on the top and how thick or light you want your beard.

It's not so much of a fade as a "short back and sides" but high and tight.

Stop trying to get LULZ and help the man
smh.gif

Ask for a low top fade or just bring a picture in if you want it EXACTLY a certain way

Back
Top Bottom