Need Your Advice NT! Go to Court over this?

get 2 beach passes from people that went to that beach that day...go to court..sucks you gotta waste time tho

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

And...I never offered any advice. So, you've successfully attacked arguments that I never made.
Then stop trolling.
Oh god, someone explained to TC why they've fallen into a particular situation. They must be trolling.

I know why I have fallen into this situation, was asking for advice which you did not deliver even though you have commented on this several times.  Troll.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

And...I never offered any advice. So, you've successfully attacked arguments that I never made.
Then stop trolling.
Oh god, someone explained to TC why they've fallen into a particular situation. They must be trolling.

I know why I have fallen into this situation, was asking for advice which you did not deliver even though you have commented on this several times.  Troll.

see if there are any records of you purchasing the pass. did you purchase it at a booth or from someone at a register. they should have records. good luck mang

see if there are any records of you purchasing the pass. did you purchase it at a booth or from someone at a register. they should have records. good luck mang

Back
Top Bottom