new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by bhakc001

There's already people lining up at Millennium in Inglewood. Blends LA said people have been at their spot since Monday.
This is getting out of hand. Why go wait 2-5 days and miss work/school (if you have a job) to get a sneaker you can buy for an extra $300 right now? It's a lot of extra money but a far less hassle. Longest I waited for a pair was 15 hrs for the Bin V's and that was HELL.

so what you are saying is if you have $200 to spend on a single pair why not go ahead & spend $500(over the cost of 2 pairs after taxes) & not wait...yeah thats a great idea
My rant was to those that HAVE jobs or are attending school. Not to those that are un-employed sitting at home chillin'. Sorry if you might be apart of that group.

This is getting out of hand. Why go wait 2-5 days and miss work/school (if you have a job) to get a sneaker you can buy for an extra $300 right now? It's a lot of extra money but a far less hassle. Longest I waited for a pair was 15 hrs for the Bin V's and that was HELL.

so what you are saying is if you have $200 to spend on a single pair why not go ahead & spend $500(over the cost of 2 pairs after taxes) & not wait...yeah thats a great idea
My rant was to those that HAVE jobs or are attending school. Not to those that are un-employed sitting at home chillin'. Sorry if you might be apart of that group.

nah im at wk now & have $500 but not to waste which is exactly what buying these for $500 will be a waste IMO if i can get them for retail or a little over ill be all over it otherwise ill keep it moving my feb is already clouded as it is....kdiv bhm,cement iv x3-5(not 100% sure yet),kdiv asg & im sure im forgetting something else

nah im at wk now & have $500 but not to waste which is exactly what buying these for $500 will be a waste IMO if i can get them for retail or a little over ill be all over it otherwise ill keep it moving my feb is already clouded as it is....kdiv bhm,cement iv x3-5(not 100% sure yet),kdiv asg & im sure im forgetting something else
You're copping a lot of stuff man. It is an expensive month tho. But like I said I was talking to those that camp for long periods of time and neglect their priorities. People that have jobs and call in sick to camp. They aren't saving any money. But I agree with you 100% Cold City! Good luck man.
pimp.gif

people call in sick to wk to go camp ...seriously .....wow NOW ive heard it all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhakc001

There's already people lining up at Millennium in Inglewood. Blends LA said people have been at their spot since Monday.

Was hoping for an easy cop online... seeing this is making me believe the hype is bigger than we all expected. 

Just called HOH Beverly hills this is how the convo went.

Employee.... Thank you for calling Blah blah blah

Me- Hi are you guys getting the Jordan I's this Sat.?

Employee- Yes we are.

Me- WHen are we able to line up for that?

Employee- There's actually a line outside already..............

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i was going to campout in the cold and snow but i changed my mind

these shoes are not worth the effort

i want them but not that bad

if it was the galaxy foams i would be out there

NT Vegas already gave out wristbands from what my homie told me...

Out here in Portland they won't allow any camping until 3pm on friday to get bands but that def. won't be the case
frown.gif
Tryin' to cop the Dave white 1's & KD IV BHM.

i see these just like the levis pack

they will only have a high value due to the fact of it being a limited release

but people are not gonna fork over 500+ for these only the serious collectors will and a few hypebeasts with the money will

in a few years maybe even months everyone will be over the hype for these and will careless about them

damn lol, at this rate if i add the dw aj1s to my cart... and even try to go add the kd BHM, they will both probably be gone by the time i checkout....-___-, this is all assuming that my internet doesn't break down.

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

i see these just like the levis pack

they will only have a high value due to the fact of it being a limited release

but people are not gonna fork over 500+ for these only the serious collectors will and a few hypebeasts with the money will

in a few years maybe even months everyone will be over the hype for these and will careless about them

that's what i'm saying 

Yeah I figured it would be a bunch of resellers and Hypbeast but Damn......... 4+ days is ridiculous.

I'm also wondering exactly how "Limited" these really are. 2 Release dates and a number of stores seem to be receiving them ( at least in the Los Angeles area). I don't think they're as limited and people are portraying them to be.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Yeah I figured it would be a bunch of resellers and Hypbeast but Damn......... 4+ days is ridiculous.

I'm also wondering exactly how "Limited" these really are. 2 Release dates and a number of stores seem to be receiving them ( at least in the Los Angeles area). I don't think they're as limited and people are portraying them to be.
the 2 spots i talked too here in LA HOH at Beverly the manager was real cool he told me they were only getting less then 20 pairs and they got 24 pairs of the levis pack

Millenuem told me the same less then 20 pairs

so there pretty limited

Back
Top Bottom