new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Yeah I figured it would be a bunch of resellers and Hypbeast but Damn......... 4+ days is ridiculous.

I'm also wondering exactly how "Limited" these really are. 2 Release dates and a number of stores seem to be receiving them ( at least in the Los Angeles area). I don't think they're as limited and people are portraying them to be.
the 2 spots i talked too here in LA HOH at Beverly the manager was real cool he told me they were only getting less then 20 pairs and they got 24 pairs of the levis pack

Millenuem told me the same less then 20 pairs

so there pretty limited
Aaaaaahhhh Gotcha.   

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by AirBibby10

any updates in NTNY???

roll.gif

all i could tell you is im glad i aint go there tonight 
roll.gif
because its raining/snowing and the hype really isnt that serious for these ugly @*+ 1's. i doubt anyone is out there right now because of this weather and the simple fact that it doesnt make sense to be. if everyone goes at 7 am it should be fine. and 6pm too. they lied about the stock of the foams, so i believe they will lie about the availability of these as well. they handed out 239 bands and the guy told me "i only have the same amount of wristbands as we have pairs" meanwhile they sold to non-wristband holders on friday night. don't ever ever ever believe the nike hype. plus, these are releasing twice this month so believe the resale value will go down afer the second release. it's all a buncha b.s. imo. if anyone sees any fools lining up already at ntny then pics or it didn't happen. i hate when people try to deter others by saying stuff like "over 100 heads out here already" meanwhile they are typing from their house.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

roll.gif

roll.gif
because its raining/snowing and the hype really isnt that serious for these ugly @*+ 1's. i doubt anyone is out there right now because of this weather and the simple fact that it doesnt make sense to be. if everyone goes at 7 am it should be fine. and 6pm too. they lied about the stock of the foams, so i believe they will lie about the availability of these as well. they handed out 239 bands and the guy told me "i only have the same amount of wristbands as we have pairs" meanwhile they sold to non-wristband holders on friday night. don't ever ever ever believe the nike hype. plus, these are releasing twice this month so believe the resale value will go down afer the second release. it's all a buncha b.s. imo. if anyone sees any fools lining up already at ntny then pics or it didn't happen. i hate when people try to deter others by saying stuff like "over 100 heads out here already" meanwhile they are typing from their house.
u right , they just wrote on there facebook pg there gonna have a raffle at 8am

I believe people were already lined up for these..via niketown ny facebook
Due to high demand and failure to cooperate with wristband distribution guidelines for the Air Jordan 1 "Dave white Wings" color way, we will now be hosting a raffle style release for tomorrows wristband distribution at 8AM. Please do not line line up prior to the raffle. Thank you, NIKETOWN New York.

Originally Posted by AirBibby10

any updates in NTNY???

roll.gif

roll.gif

[h6]
NIKETOWN New York
[/h6][h6] Due to high demand and failure to cooperate with wristband distribution guidelines for the Air Jordan 1 "Dave white Wings" color way, we will now be hosting a raffle style release for tomorrows wristband distribution at 8AM. Please do not line line up prior to the raffle. Thank you, NIKETOWN New York.[/h6]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so wait, there were people waiting already? and they told everyone on the line to go home? and everyone who wants a pair should just show up at 8am? so then, for example, if 500 people want them and 500 people show up at 8am, then they are handing out 500 tickets? how do we know how many numbers they will call out if they are always so secret with their stock numbers? this $*** is weird.

Originally Posted by bhakc001

There's already people lining up at Millennium in Inglewood. Blends LA said people have been at their spot since Monday.

I swear, I hate how people line up for days in L.A. I wish something would be done about that. Anyone, like myself, who has responsibilities is shut out of stuff like this.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Hypebeasts officially lost it lining up for these ugly #%! 1's. This +*!!% disgusting
Resellers, man. I just want a damn pair to wear because I actually like these. Hypebeasts are unstoppable, but I won't knock their hustle. In the mean time, I bet this is what the situation will be like in a couple of days:

tumblr_lrc1boBX0F1qazkdco1_500.gif

It's bad enough that these are limited.

What's worse are the resellers that are trying to cop these and resell for more than retail.

Aren't these suppose to sell and support a charity? smh

Wow... low class/dime & nickel resellers going harder for these than the Nerfs and any BIN release at NikeTown. I was top 10 and everyone on the side lines ruined it. Good thing I got there last minute, a few minutes before they closed.
All I want is 1 pair to keep... these people are so desperately broke that their willing to camp 3 days for this(at 34th st)

While... little did they know they're only going for $300-$400 on eBay. Retail:&175 + tax $190+ train fare= $200.
Thank god my reselling days were over 2 years ago and I built my collection off reselling anyway. So either way I no longer and never will have that rep of being a "reseller". That's a low life term for the bum @++ desperate kids who go so hard just to make a LOUSY $100-$200 profit.

Listen, listen up internets. We ain't trying to profiteer on the sneaker culture. That's not what we about. #thirst

Word johnny / what number u got, I got called 646...ppl was getting heated when all the 700s numbers were being called it was funny.

My dad takes the train from penn station every night home from work and always mentions these 'crazy kids' lining up at shoe stores.
laugh.gif
never waited more than 2 hours for a shoe and that was spacejams at roosevelt field.

Back
Top Bottom