new dave white 1's "wings for the future" to drop publicly

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I think it's time to propose a solution to Meth to ban all of these resellers from NT...
..the same way we resist to give up our name and our website to Nike Inc; is the same way we must protect the real sneaker connoisseurs from the fake, phony, blood-sucking re-sellers.

I will get this done.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Proceeds go to charity

yeah right 
a store in the city is charging $400.00 and i know non of that is NOT going to charity 

like i really care about some damn charity in the first place 
laugh.gif

also dont get started on resllers you damn well know no reseller is giving anything to charity 
roll.gif
I know I know you're right
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but he asked and Im pretty sure thats what Nike would say if asked.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nike has to make it look good for them and we the customer get screwed 
not even by resellers but by small stores have that no regard for its long time customers  

in some ways your better off living in canada then the states 

if you ever come to nyc dro look me up and i'll show you what i mean and why its a dog eat dog world with kicks in nyc

Originally Posted by yanky

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Are the Dave White's gonna be at HOH's in the am??
I think they're releasing on the 24th.

hoh dadeland in Miami will have them in the am,but campers been out there for 2 days now.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

crashed already

Why are you bothering???  These are trash to you????

Originally Posted by Risen23

all gone...
they werent sold out when i was debating. damn. smh. oh well, it doesnt make sense to spend the 175 just to make 75 bucks. i didnt see the bhm collection going for much on ebay. oh well. all good. save some cheddar.

Oh I see!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn resellers huh??? 

This guy...........what a joke!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
looks like you spazzed out on your keyboard. dude get over it. would YOU wear any of these ugly *$# sneakers that dropped tonight? im not black so id feel awfully uncomfortable wear any bhm's. and you already know how i feel about the john doe aj1's
laugh.gif
. i wouldn't wear those at ALL but there would be someone willing to pay $400 for em... i'm currently an unemployed student and i have to support my sneaker habit. i aint hiding it, i sell sneakers fam. i have a website, an fb page AND a FCNY account. what up? get at me.

actually, i thought about it tonight and have come to the conclusion that i may be creating a nike petition/boycott. it's a lot of work but these price increases and secret stock numbers are getting ridiculous. when do you think you guys will say enough is enough? when they raise the retail to $300? you still gonna camp out for sneaker that costed $10 to make? in some chinese sweat shop where they paid a kid 10 cents an hour to work 18 hours shifts?? nike is cancer. they could open production factories in the US and HELP provide JOBS in our country to OUR citizens. every year the price goes up but the quality goes down. all you mindless sheeple will camp out and fight each other just because a sneaker is limited. with what just happened this past december with the concord release, the media, news, activists, OWS and many many others would be on my side, signing the petition. there is no reason for riots over a 180 dollar sneaker. no reason for people to be shot, stabbed, killed, maced, trampled, etc. i mean, think about it. they are causing people to cut school, call out of work, etc just to stand on a line for something that could have been massively produced. it makes no sense. on a night like tonight is when an important message can be sent to nike. if we all agreed to not buy ANYTHING that released tonight and let it SIT in their stockroom for weeks, nike would have a fit! they would be so confused as to why they didn't sell any units but know deep down that they messed up... somewhere and have to gain their consumers respect back as well as their business and loyalty.

enough rambling but the petition/boycott will work. it just depends on the consumer. when do you guys want to stop being taken advantage of? when will you draw the line? i know a lot of yall have serious problems and couldn't boycott nike if your life depended on it so this is like talking to a wall.. heck, i know it would be hard for me as well but there is a bigger picture to look at and if you are smart enough to see it then you'll see the boycott would work and would be for a great reason. maybe they would 1) open a US production factory and stop child labor in 3rd world countries as well as produce MORE jobs for our dying economy 2) produce enough quantity for the masses (instead of causing chaos and having kids miss school, get pneumonia or get killed) 3) drop the price back to a reasonable number instead of blatantly raping people 4) stop their sneaky marketing gimmicks and just sell sneakers!  nike = apple and dont get me started on the satanist apple corp

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

I think it's time to propose a solution to Meth to ban all of these resellers from NT...
..the same way we resist to give up our name and our website to Nike Inc; is the same way we must protect the real sneaker connoisseurs from the fake, phony, blood-sucking re-sellers.

I will get this done.
This. I love the buy/sell because it's a great way to find trades or unload some stuff you're not wearing or just doesn't fit your tastes. But there's so many dudes with multiples that use it just to get around paying the ebay fees aka increase their margin the day after the release.

But on to these kicks specifically. Struck out on NDC tonight (same time out error as everyone else), but I might try again on the 24th after the ASG Lebrons/KDs/Foams. That or I'll just start collecting asics/new balances/adidas. Nike's turning me off lately.
Well the buy/sell was created to allow us members to let go of sneakers we no longer need, or have to dump due to financial problems. Also to allow members to buy gems they wouldn't find in today's market.
Not to use as an alternate to eBay specifically to profit off of recent releases and by saving money on fees. 

Believe me; I've been here for 10+ years. I've never in my life seen a release like 'Old Royal Jordan 10' sell out so quick before in my life. Reason is because people are looking at these releases as ways to profit off of. What that does is create a higher demand for these releases, drives up retail, lowers quality and makes it difficult for people like myself and others who actually purchase these sneakers to wear and enjoy.

It's %$%@+!@ up the whole love for sneakers. I'm sick of this. I'm tired of being a guide to the buy/sell forums for people to strictly profit off of.

crashed already

Originally Posted by Risen23

all gone...
they werent sold out when i was debating. damn. smh. oh well, it doesnt make sense to spend the 175 just to make 75 bucks. i didnt see the bhm collection going for much on ebay. oh well. all good. save some cheddar.

Oh I see!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn resellers huh??? 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Aren't you selling a pair of YOTD kd's? 
And don't give me that crap about Canadian pricing, you probably got a disco on them. 

The shoe scene really is messed up. A small part of me feels bad for contributing to the problem.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

crashed already

Oh I see!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn resellers huh??? 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

And don't give me that crap about Canadian pricing, you probably got a disco on them. 

kids a herb. ill be selling him some dw 1's in 2 weeks. lmao

crashed already

Oh I see!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn resellers huh??? 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
looks like you spazzed out on your keyboard. dude get over it. would YOU wear any of these ugly +#! sneakers that dropped tonight? im not black so id feel awfully uncomfortable wear any bhm's. and you already know how i feel about the john doe aj1's
laugh.gif
. i aint hiding it, i sell sneakers fam. i have a website, an fb page AND a FCNY account. what up? get at me.
Hop off yourself brethren.....you aint the first to sell sneakers.  But you are def the first to complain about resellers when you yourself are one..............and a terrible one at that. 

Real resellers dont sit in front of their computers trying to cop their product on NDC with the rest of us.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love NT! 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by DIMEZ10

They never came up on my screen either. smh

It figures the one link not to come up for me was the Dave White link. I could see all those other garbage releases. Thanks A LOT, Nike!

Originally Posted by jcs11702

I used a 2009 Macbook Pro, and my internet is not that fast. I got real lucky. I was refreshing the twitter site like crazy, until I saw the DW tweet. The site never lagged for one second, and everything went smooth. 

Same set up for me too but I did encounter some lag and slow ups, but I think that was because of me adding the BHM 9 to my cart as it was processing.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Was trying for a 12. Soon as I clicked next step it slowed up and later said session timeout. This was before 20 seconds.... I didn't even get to step 2. Soon as I saw 1minute had passed i knew i wasn't getting these.

exact same story for me except i had clicked submit order 20 seconds after 11 pm ct. then my order processed for a long time and as soon as i saw the clock hit 11 01 i knew i was not going to get them. sure enough, at 11 02 my session timed out due to inactivity while my order was processing. i was hoping to get a confirmation email anyways like some other nters got but it never came, smh. why does it feel so bad when you strike out on ndc?

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

I will get this done.
This. I love the buy/sell because it's a great way to find trades or unload some stuff you're not wearing or just doesn't fit your tastes. But there's so many dudes with multiples that use it just to get around paying the ebay fees aka increase their margin the day after the release.

But on to these kicks specifically. Struck out on NDC tonight (same time out error as everyone else), but I might try again on the 24th after the ASG Lebrons/KDs/Foams. That or I'll just start collecting asics/new balances/adidas. Nike's turning me off lately.
Well the buy/sell was created to allow us members to let go of sneakers we no longer need, or have to dump due to financial problems. Also to allow members to buy gems they wouldn't find in today's market.
Not to use as an alternate to eBay specifically to profit off of recent releases and by saving money on fees. 

Believe me; I've been here for 10+ years. I've never in my life seen a release like 'Old Royal Jordan 10' sell out so quick before in my life. Reason is because people are looking at these releases as ways to profit off of. What that does is create a higher demand for these releases, drives up retail, lowers quality and makes it difficult for people like myself and others who actually purchase these sneakers to wear and enjoy.

It's %$%@+!@ up the whole love for sneakers. I'm sick of this. I'm tired of being a guide to the buy/sell forums for people to strictly profit off of.

Nike wants the hype. To be honest I think they limit the pairs for sale online to create hype. Hype gets you to run out and buy them in the AM. 

Its all an optical illusion. I am hip to Nike's scheme.

They are strictly a marketing company.

Everything they say is innovative (fly wire, nike+, zoom air, and ect.)  is actually a marketing scheme to get us to buy more.

They hold elabarate work outs for your favorite player on the campus to get you to tune in.

Please dont believe the hype. 

NIKE HAS NEVER BEEN IN RED SINCE THERE EXISTENCE.

NIKE IS IN IT TO MAKE MONEY.

crashed already

Oh I see!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn resellers huh??? 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

This guy!!!

You are well known for sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

Ya I sold KD's here cause I bought them and decided I didn't want them.  I figured why not give someone an opportunity to get them for a reasonable price and guess what?!?!?  they sold within a day for the asking price so I guess it wasn't that crazy than huh

And I sold them for $189 shipped when I paid $126 for them..........you do the math genius
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Ship for $40 and paypal fees plus the exchange rate and whats left???  $20?!?!?!

And next time you say that Im getting a disco on the sneakers and Im lying about my cost, check the receipt star 

Or maybe you're one of those investigators like the clown Im quoting before you and you think my receipt is fake
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since you seem to follow my posts so religiously you should know that I don't have a problem with resellers at all homebro......actually I've said numerous times that I appreciate them.

So now that I've cleared that up for you, you are free to crawl back under the bridge you slid out from

Tell me your going to wear these shoes..... well "I dont believe you you need more people" congratz to the people who copped cough couugh resale coough cough

Oh I see!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn resellers huh??? 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

kids a herb. ill be selling him some dw 1's in 2 weeks. lmao

Mine are on the way, how bout yours????

I get a lot more respect around here than you chump but thats ok I understand why you feel as entitled as you do.  It all started when they gave you that FCNY badge and it got you feelin like the sheriff 'round here
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  You got your phd in sneaker selling from the school of flight club. 

Show me what you got for sale!  Im interested to see what you have to offer. 

I hope NT locks this page after this nonsense...

I missed out b/c I couldn't even access my cart before they shoes released...no idea why. Page popped up that kept trying to link me to nikestore's twitter account. I was wondering how that was going to help me access my cart, lol.

Ain't no thing. Pay for 'em or just wait 2 weeks...

they wont lock this thread because they re-release in two weeks. that would make no sense. it just seems to be the trolling of this dro3000 guy. he goes to extreme lengths to try to make people feel stupid by posting pics of a receipt and multi-emoticons. i believe that's called trolling. quite frankly it's a bit annoying and sad that he can't get on with his life. he was lucky enough to purchase the shoes but yet trolled me because i couldn't. then casted a stone from his glass house about reselling. pffft. it's almost too funny. anywho, moving on.....

Oh I see!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn resellers huh??? 

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

This guy!!!

You are well known for sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

Ya I sold KD's here cause I bought them and decided I didn't want them.  I figured why not give someone an opportunity to get them for a reasonable price and guess what?!?!?  they sold within a day for the asking price so I guess it wasn't that crazy than huh

And I sold them for $189 shipped when I paid $126 for them..........you do the math genius
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Ship for $40 and paypal fees plus the exchange rate and whats left???  $20?!?!?!

And next time you say that Im getting a disco on the sneakers and Im lying about my cost, check the receipt star 

Or maybe you're one of those investigators like the clown Im quoting before you and you think my receipt is fake
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since you seem to follow my posts so religiously you should know that I don't have a problem with resellers at all homebro......actually I've said numerous times that I appreciate them.

So now that I've cleared that up for you, you are free to crawl back under the bridge you slid out from

Looks like a failed resell attempt to me. Bought them, tried to throw them on eBay but quickly realized you missed the boat on them and that you would end up losing money if they sold on eBay, so as a last ditch effort to save face you decide to "lookout" for someone.

laugh.gif
at you trying to call smzsmz a horrible reseller when you yourself fail miserably at it time and time again (those size 14 Concords). Thank god I only have to see you when I venture into forum 8.

Cool story guys!

Back to topic now....

How many of you guys had the chance to snipe a pair off NDC?

I'm a little upset NDC wen't eastern time on the link!

Why would you go EASTERN TIME, when your HEAD QUARTERS are located in the WEST?!

Should of and Should go WESTERN time, makes sense don't it?..

dudes clearly a lame. talking about "i got respect on here"... on where!? dude, youre talking %$+* on the internet for christ sakes. half these people that give you your so-called "respect" don't even know your government name... nor have a face to even put to that name. you're just dro3000 the troll on here. carrying on about nothing.

and you WOULD want to kno what i have for sale. i wouldn't give you the benefit. back to topic

i apologize to all other nt'ers who had to read through the bickering.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Nike wants the hype. To be honest I think they limit the pairs for sale online to create hype. Hype gets you to run out and buy them in the AM. 

Its all an optical illusion. I am hip to Nike's scheme.

They are strictly a marketing company.

Everything they say is innovative (fly wire, nike+, zoom air, and ect.)  is actually a marketing scheme to get us to buy more.

They hold elabarate work outs for your favorite player on the campus to get you to tune in.

Please dont believe the hype. 

NIKE HAS NEVER BEEN IN RED SINCE THERE EXISTENCE.

NIKE IS IN IT TO MAKE MONEY.
I could see if they only sold out on Ndc.. But they are selling out at all retailers online.
The bottom line is..
The concord drop created more thirst.. Now JB is on a nice lil winning streak.
Next up.. Cement 4s.. Another W for JB.

Back
Top Bottom