New Season Thread Made, Move on Over :)

^I do remember that series like it was yesterday. I was so happy after that game and us being up 3-1. After that...... :smh: :smh:
I will forever dislike this guy after that series.

MANNNN when kwame failed to secure that rebound at the end of 4th in game 6 i just KNEW that **** was going to haunt us. sigh.... oh well, in hindsight maybe it was a blessing in disguise- had Lakers moved on from that series and possibly upset (yes, upset) the Clippers that year, Kobe maybe would have been content with that roster and would not have gone on that psychotic trade demand years after.. and we wouldve been stuck with that roster for the long haul *puke*

I think my sarcasm meter is on??
No way he leaves that extra $30M on the table, to go somewhere else for cheaper.
Can't get over how smooth Hakeem's game was :pimp:

Dwight has way too much muscle and bulk, and it's too evident. I'm sure dwight is trying hard, but he has yet to impress me w/ any offensive game. you would HOPE that he could be the number 1 or 2 option seeing as he is a presence. still, his defense is what's needed.

^I do remember that series like it was yesterday. I was so happy after that game and us being up 3-1. After that...... :smh: :smh:
I will forever dislike this guy after that series.

tim thomas :smh:

**** tim thomas. i hated son after that. dude got in a zone. wasnt even fair.

that shot is still my most memorable though. that shot smh. i was so hype. this dude. black mamba. i'll never forget that shot. not even just the shot tho, all those other crazy scores that got the game back close to even make that the game winning shot. the driving floater layup right before it was wild crazy too imo

That loss to the Suns was so painful but there was no way we can beat the Spurs in the round after that.

Kobe was unstoppable too. Dude was hounded by great defender like Raja Bell and Marion yet still manage to drop 30 and 40 like nothing.

Can't believe they give the MVP to Nash. Look at Kobe team that year compare to the Suns lol.

That loss to the Suns was so painful but there was no way we can beat the Spurs in the round after that.
Kobe was unstoppable too. Dude was hounded by great defender like Raja Bell and Marion yet still manage to drop 30 and 40 like nothing.
Can't believe they give the MVP to Nash. Look at Kobe team that year compare to the Suns lol.

It would've been the "Hallway Series" against the Clips in round 2, and I think the Lakers took the season series that year too.

On the other side of the West, the Mavs edged out the Spurs. And that was the year Kobe had it IN for Dallas - the game in Dallas where Kobe lost the ball and chucked a go-ahead 3-pointer, then the game a week later with 62 in three quarters.

The loss to the Suns still irks me, but I guess that "despair" is worth experiencing for all the great moments we get our way.

Back
Top Bottom