Nike Air Flight 89: now on NIKEiD

No matter what, these are still so classic, great summer shoe. Wish there was a little more red to those white/blue joints

No matter what, these are still so classic, great summer shoe. Wish there was a little more red to those white/blue joints

Yes! love the Blaack /gray and those OGesque Royals not really feelin the other 2 but any Flight 89s are >>-I wish they'do another run of the solids like the red/wh-green/wh, Royal/wh-but dope tho!

Yes! love the Blaack /gray and those OGesque Royals not really feelin the other 2 but any Flight 89s are >>-I wish they'do another run of the solids like the red/wh-green/wh, Royal/wh-but dope tho!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

I wish they would bring back those Patent leather 89s, those take me back to when I was younger!

Were you young like three years ago
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
Its good to see some of these kids on here can appreciate a classic shoe that some of us old guys  wore back in the day.  Maybe he is talking about the patent cool greys that dropped like 8-10 years ago or so? 

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

I wish they would bring back those Patent leather 89s, those take me back to when I was younger!

Were you young like three years ago
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
Its good to see some of these kids on here can appreciate a classic shoe that some of us old guys  wore back in the day.  Maybe he is talking about the patent cool greys that dropped like 8-10 years ago or so? 

Dr Damon, nice rotation!

I still have the white/orange retro DS, one of my favorite Nike basketball CW due to my time working for the Mercer bears!

Dr Damon, nice rotation!

I still have the white/orange retro DS, one of my favorite Nike basketball CW due to my time working for the Mercer bears!

Love these, my senior year. Got the white-black pair around here somewhere to.
336290654.jpg

Love these, my senior year. Got the white-black pair around here somewhere to.
336290654.jpg

Back
Top Bottom