Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
So this is how it went down
I live in Melbourne australia
We ain't getting these released here.
Go to a football game then get home at 11:00pm
Log on to eastbay at 11:55pm for midnight drop.
Hits midnight.
I hit size 13 and add to cart.
Get a 20min countdown.
Countdown expires.
I pay and get a confirmation email.
In bed by 12:35am.
Good luck to all those still chasing.

snkrs app keeps closing on me. im on ios. anybody have this issue?

The only issue I've had with the app is it won't refresh sometimes. Example.... when shoes restocked they were no where to be seen. Other than that, public or not, the app's been good to me.

Last edited:
seems odd that she would be so blatant about it..idk whoever it is sh** needs to stop
If FTL or her local manager hasn't stopped her, then she (them) should keep going. We all already assume shoe store employees are corrupt.

Just let them hook up the highest bidder instead of their "friends".

BIG thank you to my new friend @1413flywithme! He went out of his way to hook me up today. Drove a total of 3 hours back and forth through traffic and rain but it was worth it. When I got there, to my surprise they had 2 pairs of size 14s so you know I had to double up!

View media item 1558201

Bonus pic.. My boys been patiently waiting for me to get mine...

View media item 1558205

Last edited:
Just curious.. didn't this colorway get released sometime recently? How come the price hike and hype all of a sudden?

Nike last August announced they would be increasing prices by $15-20 on some of the most endearing shoes in the collection. With the price hike we the consumer would get better product. For Jordan's Nike announced it would be remastering many of them starting in 2015....this meant looking at initial creation molds, resourcing materials based off of original specs, and creating less quantity with an eye for better quality. The frags were technically the first of the 'remastered' 1s. From a consumer space we should see less sloppy glue, better leather, less janky toe boxes, also janky tongues, better paint...for $20. And yes Nike had a 60 minute phone call to tell bloggers/media how 2015 would be the year of 'less is more'.

From The Looks Of Things, "Steph's" That Yola Plug Too
nerd.gif

mean.gif
Meh.  It's just Nice Kicks/Shoe Palace trying to get some of the heat off of them.

Until this, I didn't know Shoe Palace and Nice Kicks were partners. No wonder I've never liked the Nice Kicks site.

Wow i hella lucky. Found a nice young kid maybe 17yrs old who sold them to me for 300 sz 12. He won them in a raffle and i got them. 
pimp.gif
 On another note someone posted a site from new york earlier purekicks. They claim they are authentic or they will refund your money , did anyone buy from there? i bought a pair. 

Sidenote, i copped the barkelys cb94 the white and black ones they are better looking and rival the 1s imo (rocking them now). Can't wait to cop some other pairs soon when they drop here in the US

Meh.  It's just Nice Kicks/Shoe Palace trying to get some of the heat off of them.

Until this, I didn't know Shoe Palace and Nice Kicks were partners. No wonder I've never liked the Nice Kicks site.
crazy, didn't know they were partners at all

Back
Top Bottom