Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

For me, when I had these in '89, I wanted the black and red (we didn't call them BREDs back then) so badly (they were sold out) that I never really appreciated what I had.  I even died mine black after 8 months, which basically ruined the whole look of the shoe.  Now, I prefer these over the black and red simply b/c I like smooth leather better than durabuck/nubuck.  It would be interesting to see the black and red in high quality smooth leather (not tumbled) as a Retro+ colorway.  I imagine the durabuck ultimately fits that shoe better, but would be interesting to see it!
All the old heads call them playoffs, which is understandable because larry bird and the celtics started that trend all black shoes in the playoffs, something people don't know a lot about. Honestly that is my favorite jordan 4. tempted to buy the 2000 pair but they will retro either this year or early next

For me, when I had these in '89, I wanted the black and red (we didn't call them BREDs back then) so badly (they were sold out) that I never really appreciated what I had.  I even died mine black after 8 months, which basically ruined the whole look of the shoe.  Now, I prefer these over the black and red simply b/c I like smooth leather better than durabuck/nubuck.  It would be interesting to see the black and red in high quality smooth leather (not tumbled) as a Retro+ colorway.  I imagine the durabuck ultimately fits that shoe better, but would be interesting to see it!

All the old heads call them playoffs, which is understandable because larry bird and the celtics started that trend all black shoes in the playoffs, something people don't know a lot about. Honestly that is my favorite jordan 4. tempted to buy the 2000 pair but they will retro either this year or early next

You're from Cleveland, I'm surprised you even want that shoe.

I sed to have an "early/plug" at the local mom and pop shop. Copped my cool grey 11s and my white cement 3s early with no hastle". I dont know nobody and dont know body know me anymore. That spot doesnt even sell Jays anymore.
man, speaking of connects; one of my friend's parent used to own a Shoe City when they used to get Jordans when i was in college. i pretty much got all my 2002-2005 retros from him for like $110 a pair without tax when they were $130-140. those were the good days. we lost touch after their family sold the Shoe City and moved out of town. i also lost interest in retros after 05 until last couple year when the Taxi retroed.  

These Cements and if they release the bred IV's this year(maybe Black Friday 2016), will be some of the best releases this year for me!

JB is probably going to make these a GR by numbers, but FTL n co is probably gonna slap QS on them and prevent discount application. It's like they're giving us what we want with Nike Air and almost everything done right but we gotta pay for it with $220. Eat your words

As much as I love this shoe, man its hard to shell out $220 for something so basic. I will say this though, if I'm not happy I'm just going to give them to somebody else. Not spending a bunch of money on kicks I ain't happy with.

Jordan's are so overpriced but I can't resist.

^ I feel you. Not crazy about the 220 either but I love these, gotta have em. After the black cement 3 and the black metallic 5 release I'm done with this 220 non sense.

As much as I love this shoe, man its hard to shell out $220 for something so basic. I will say this though, if I'm not happy I'm just going to give them to somebody else. Not spending a bunch of money on kicks I ain't happy with.

Strong co-sign. If I get these in my hands and the leather isn't soft, then they'll be getting returned with no hesitation.

EDIT: Okay, with very little hesitation :lol:

The thought of my one of grails coming in and out of my hands twice now due to being subpar would probably cause me to sleep on it.

Last edited:
Two of the best. Really can't wait to see official pics of these,still think 2012 wasn't that bad, but def looking forward to the 2016 done closer to the originals, at least the grey an speckels, not even gonna get my hopes View media item 1859814high on the rest.

Last edited:
Nike already posted the official pictures I believe, if that's what you are referring to.

Last edited:
DAMN! JB's killing me with all these NA releases, I really want them but don't want to pay 220+ for them :frown:

Last edited:

Jordan's are so overpriced but I can't resist.

Yep I'll be copping these a then sitting my *** down for a minute.

locked in my pair for 255 shipped
glad i dont have to stress out over these

Not bad at all. depending where you're at city wise, tax plays apart. For instance in Chicago it would be around $243 after tax on RD. $12 extra you paid To know they guaranteed and you don't have to wake up and leave your house is a WIN.

Back
Top Bottom