Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Baggy pants fad will return

Probably. Everything makes a comeback. Ripped jeans will probably be back too by the next decade. Although I think the trend towards fitted is more or less here to stay. People have realized they look better wearing clothes that actually fit.

they used to make fun of people that wore normal pants...the baggy look was cool..and the normal pants was uncool...

if the baggy look comes back i dont think i would join the style anymore...

Excellent points. That's the influence of Corporate America/MNC's controlling societal structures (aka socioeconomic stratification) for ya.

I'm not going to say all of the change was bad. Times Sq. really needed a cleanup. Crime has gone down and really given its population, ny is probably one of the safest major cities in the world. Apart from a few select areas people can walk around at any time of day or night without having to watch their backs.

Baggy pants fad will return
I agree. Styles change and come back, so do fads and trends, people choose to adapt and tweak their styles...but one thing remains constant with me....the way I rock my pants. Always G'd up from the feet up, like this:

But DEFINITELY NOT like this (see below weaksauce type ish lol):

Got my pair in Saturday but didn't open them till today due to being out of town on vacation. My pair are looking pretty much perfect. Didn't see any rubbed off speckles or all that jazz. I did notice my left shoe has more speckles than the right shoe tho 
laugh.gif
. But that glue smell Jesus Christ that is the first thing that hit me soon as I took them out and examined them. 

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Went through at least 3 Nike reps through instant chat. One of them being an "assistant coach" who is apparently a higher authority which I communicated through email. Told them about my product with flaws and the poor customer experience was having. Either get taken as "feedback" (Which to me is an excuse for making customers believe they are gonna help the situation change when really representatives are just not taking the situation seriously) or I get told "refund or keep them". 

Can't get a promo discount because it's a launch product. Or even about my poor customer experience because they still say it has to do with the launch product. Not sure if I should keep trying to talk to another online rep or what but man.... Probably not buying from Nike for a while after this one. This is really really poor. 

mean.gif

Can't help but notice the store's price tag. What store did you cop those from?

Nike outlet at the great mall in milpitas, California
Without a doubt RESELLER RETURNS. You scored, congrats!
Narrow minded.

A few people mentioned they would return their shoes to Nike after their 2nd pairs were delivered. It's not always a resellers fail.
And its not always a triple up return either. Just as much as you say you don't know what type of leather Nike is using, you don't know either if it's a return from someone who received their second pair. Which makes you just as narrow minded as me. F on the report card as well.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Went through at least 3 Nike reps through instant chat. One of them being an "assistant coach" who is apparently a higher authority which I communicated through email. Told them about my product with flaws and the poor customer experience was having. Either get taken as "feedback" (Which to me is an excuse for making customers believe they are gonna help the situation change when really representatives are just not taking the situation seriously) or I get told "refund or keep them". 

Can't get a promo discount because it's a launch product. Or even about my poor customer experience because they still say it has to do with the launch product. Not sure if I should keep trying to talk to another online rep or what but man.... Probably not buying from Nike for a while after this one. This is really really poor. 

mean.gif
complain as much as you can even if nothing comes out of it..later someone else will pick up the slack..eventually you will get through...not now..some day..you will see...nike is trippin if they think they can do this to us forever..let them shoot themselves in the foot by praticing bad bussiness for the sake of the dollar....greed only leads to their own downfall..thank you for you efforts..it will pay off one of these days.........................................................................................................................

Can't help but notice the store's price tag. What store did you cop those from?

Nike outlet at the great mall in milpitas, California

Without a doubt RESELLER RETURNS. You scored, congrats!

Narrow minded.

A few people mentioned they would return their shoes to Nike after their 2nd pairs were delivered. It's not always a resellers fail.

And its not always a triple up return either. Just as much as you say you don't know what type of leather Nike is using, you don't know either if it's a return from someone who received their second pair. Which makes you just as narrow minded as me. F on the report card as well.

Narrow minded.
You say is a reseller return without a doubt which there is
Who's to say they were both from the same person either?

Hot items get returned to outlets ALL OF THE TIME. It's just not always reported in here.

Nicee,I been wearing lightly ripped fitted jeans for the past 3 years. It a good thing they coming back.

I got an expensive ripped D&G pair that has been sitting in my closet for years now haha. That was a terrible purchase. I think I was drunk when I went shopping that day. My naturally lightly ripped jeans I wear often but this D&G pair is really "distressed" lmao.

Back
Top Bottom