Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Why Nike have to go and ruin one of my favorite modern sneakers?
mean.gif

^ they know that they can get your money some other way. Will spend $0 on 2014 hyperposites next year, but my wish list without them is already several thousand dollars

omg they are finally here! such a slept on colorway. amazing in person... I waited for the sale but I would have copped these at retail!! if you haven't already, go get them from east bay they are 179 and you can get free shipping and an additional % off with a promo code... WHO NEEDS A RED OCTOBER WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A PINK DECEMBER??

Last edited:
^^Nice Pickup! They def look real nice in person. I saw them at Niketown and am thinking bout getting them since it's on sale

yes sir. im done with hyperposites unless i catch SOLs but i think im done. especially after seeing the 2014. lol i need those kobe 9 masterpieces tho. smh

Last edited:
omg they are finally here! such a slept on colorway. amazing in person... I waited for the sale but I would have copped these at retail!! if you haven't already, go get them from east bay they are 179 and you can get free shipping and an additional % off with a promo code... WHO NEEDS A RED OCTOBER WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A PINK DECEMBER??

I wouldn't say they were slept on, just nobody wanted them. The desire to have them wasn't strong enough to pay retail. $179 is a decent price but still not low enough for me, if they were customizeable that would be a different story.

I wouldn't say they were slept on, just nobody wanted them. The desire to have them wasn't strong enough to pay retail. $179 is a decent price but still not low enough for me, if they were customizeable that would be a different story.

that kinda means they were slept on bro. people knew about them but didnt cop because of the colorway or whatever reasons but im trying to say not copping in a mistake!

that kinda means they were slept on bro. people knew about them but didnt cop because of the colorway or whatever reasons but im trying to say not copping in a mistake!
Yet I don't see a lot of people posting about how they went and picked them up, hardly classify that as being slept on.  I think it is more along the lines of people refused to pay retail for these, didn't want them that bad.  You call it slept on, I don't.  I guess we are splitting hairs and it is pointless.

Yet I don't see a lot of people posting about how they went and picked them up, hardly classify that as being slept on.  I think it is more along the lines of people refused to pay retail for these, didn't want them that bad.  You call it slept on, I don't.  I guess we are splitting hairs and it is pointless.

yeah im not even sure we are having the same conversation.... not going to pick them up is sleeping on them. lol

Then define not wanting a shoe?

not wanting a shoe is simply not wanting a shoe.

not wanting a shoe that you may be on the fence about because you might have not seen them in person, don't think they are dope enough to shell out retail, or easily passed judegment. that is my definition of sleeping on a shoe. hence why in my original post i said "I waited for the sale but I would/should have copped these at retail!!"

For everyone saying that these could have been the Lebrons I can definitely see that. Ankle has a 9 feel to it, rest of the shoe has a 10ish feel to it with posite added. I believe if his branding was on these that they would be hugely accepted by the masses. Wish they would go to ID so I could make a few pair.

I doubt these were ever even considered for Lebron.

But if they had his branding, I'm sure we would have gotten better c/w's

As far as those pink HPs, I think people just flat out didn't want them.

In this thread people were begging for a new c/w and still weren't the least bit interested when the pics emerged.

I wouldn't really call that slept on.

But it's cool that you're happy with your purchase.

My tiger Camos are one of my favorite Hyperposites and everyone hates those.

It's dope when you got a pair you love and everyone else isn't interested in.

...Every once and a while atleast lol

I doubt these were ever even considered for Lebron.

But if they had his branding, I'm sure we would have gotten better c/w's

As far as those pink HPs, I think people just flat out didn't want them.

In this thread people were begging for a new c/w and still weren't the least bit interested when the pics emerged.

I wouldn't really call that slept on.

Bruh, don't even bother.  He seems to think people slept on them, I think people just don't want them.

Still need those STATs in an 11.5. I had an 11 but they tore my feet up. These didn't really get any love out here in Korea, if it isn't a lebron, kobe or jordan they ain't messing with it.

i think the problem is with dudes bein scared to rock a pink shoe. ok ill shut up now. sorry for lovin them so much. no beef fellas.

Back
Top Bottom