Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by freshair

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by some chump

the riviera hustle continues... i still remember when almost every other sentence from will was "i aint a reseller".... now they got a sz 13 and both of em wear like a sz 7
im out
smack talk coming from a 15 year old re-seller. NYC re-sellers >>> LA resellers
roll.gif

and Sam, we had a lot more pairs come home...
tongue.gif
wow.. east coast/west coast reseller beef..
indifferent.gif
so were just gonna forget about the midwest huh....

This sneaker brought out the beast in people. I may sound salty, since i camped out for 3 days in another state, and came home empty handed so excuse me. Butall i know is, people were more concerned about the resell value on these then the actual shoe. I sat in line, and listened to people talk about the resellvalue on these for 3 days. No one had any love for the sneaker just wanted to make a dollar. Which is fine, not to knock anyone's hustle. But my thing is,what about the people that truly wanted the sneaker for the right reason(like myself and others in line who had no chance because of the resellers). I meanthese kids were more concerned about selling there spot in line for $500 then anything. It really was an eye opener. There was a lot more to it, but I am notgoing to blow up anyone's spot, or knock the hustle. But bottom line, the sneaker game has lost its luster. Cats are in it for the money mostly, not thelove. Which makes me seriously want to retire all together. Because i foresee the resell game becoming the entire sneaker culture here soon, since Nike slaps alimited sticker on everything now. You can call me salty, you can call me a hater, or flame me for camping for 3 days and coming home empty handed its fine.But that is something i had to say.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

This sneaker brought out the beast in people. I may sound salty, since i camped out for 3 days in another state, and came home empty handed so excuse me. But all i know is, people were more concerned about the resell value on these then the actual shoe. I sat in line, and listened to people talk about the resell value on these for 3 days. No one had any love for the sneaker just wanted to make a dollar. Which is fine, not to knock anyone's hustle. But my thing is, what about the people that truly wanted the sneaker for the right reason(like myself and others in line who had no chance because of the resellers). I mean these kids were more concerned about selling there spot in line for $500 then anything. It really was an eye opener. There was a lot more to it, but I am not going to blow up anyone's spot, or knock the hustle. But bottom line, the sneaker game has lost its luster. Cats are in it for the money mostly, not the love. Which makes me seriously want to retire all together. Because i foresee the resell game becoming the entire sneaker culture here soon, since Nike slaps a limited sticker on everything now. You can call me salty, you can call me a hater, or flame me for camping for 3 days and coming home empty handed its fine. But that is something i had to say.

frown.gif
damn, thats sad

This sneaker brought out the beast in people. I may sound salty, since i camped out for 3 days in another state, and came home empty handed so excuse me. But all i know is, people were more concerned about the resell value on these then the actual shoe. I sat in line, and listened to people talk about the resell value on these for 3 days. No one had any love for the sneaker just wanted to make a dollar. Which is fine, not to knock anyone's hustle. But my thing is, what about the people that truly wanted the sneaker for the right reason(like myself and others in line who had no chance because of the resellers). I mean these kids were more concerned about selling there spot in line for $500 then anything. It really was an eye opener. There was a lot more to it, but I am not going to blow up anyone's spot, or knock the hustle. But bottom line, the sneaker game has lost its luster. Cats are in it for the money mostly, not the love. Which makes me seriously want to retire all together. Because i foresee the resell game becoming the entire sneaker culture here soon, since Nike slaps a limited sticker on everything now. You can call me salty, you can call me a hater, or flame me for camping for 3 days and coming home empty handed its fine. But that is something i had to say.

Why were you there for 3 days without knowing if you had a pair on lock? Please help us to understand?

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

frown.gif
damn, thats sad
for real man the resellers are making these shoes to hard to get

There was a guy that paid $150 for a spot on the 34st Dr Jays and because some cats in front had friends come and skip the line, the guy who paid $150 wenthome empty handed. I rather lose a few days then money. FTL.

I STILL can't figure out how people can sleep outside a store for days, weeks for ANYTHING, let alone a pair of sneakers.

There is no way you have a REAL job, career, wife/girlfriend, kids etc.

Some of you people need JESUS in your life.
wink.gif

The worst part about it is Nike/Kanye laughing all the way to the bank.

You are getting the shoes for what? Re- sell? E-props? Breaking necks?
laugh.gif

Its not worth any of the above for me.

Kids these days, you never let me down.

Originally Posted by Jekih

Why were you there for 3 days without knowing if you had a pair on lock? Please help us to understand?

Cuz one, you never know what will happen, when i camped out for my titaniums a cat was 27 in line. And ended up getting a pair because people lost there spotsor didnt have there money correct. Plus i honestly wanted the shoe. So i figured if i had a chance here then why not try. I had no other means of grabbingthese without getting raped on the price. Also, there was another shop who said they might get them the day i got there. And then the next day they said theyhad them. Then the night before release, there shipment magically didnt come in. I mean its hard to get a pair of anything with a limited label on lock in mycity. We just dont get heat. I mean you guys can call me crazy or what not, But i really honestly wanted the sneaker. So i did everything i could to get it,and tried to take every chance i could.

i camped out for a night so i dont mind people camping. but DAYS OF CAMPING?!?! crazy yo i could never do that. you really must have nothing to do then

Originally Posted by Jekih

Cuz one, you never know what will happen, when i camped out for my titaniums a cat was 27 in line. And ended up getting a pair because people lost there spots or didnt have there money correct. Plus i honestly wanted the shoe. So i figured if i had a chance here then why not try. I had no other means of grabbing these without getting raped on the price. Also, there was another shop who said they might get them the day i got there. And then the next day they said they had them. Then the night before release, there shipment magically didnt come in. I mean its hard to get a pair of anything with a limited label on lock in my city. We just dont get heat. I mean you guys can call me crazy or what not, But i really honestly wanted the sneaker. So i did everything i could to get it, and tried to take every chance i could.
Sounds like to me the stores in these areas are promoting hype. You could not camp anywhere in the DMV. I have seen a whole line of people getjacked........

Not being racist, but asian and white kids in the hood lined up
eyes.gif
, not agood look.

This is why they are leaning towards raffles. Gives everyone a fair shot of getting a pair. You show up an hour before the store opens, get a raflle ticket,and maybe your number gets called.

They were atleast 10 spots in the DMV that got these. But most of the people were from out of town literally. Once again, keep this virus out of the"urea".

ndc ppl, is there a way to change your shipping before these have shipped? kinda want next day air now..

Originally Posted by MigenteClothing

You guys can get them at MiGenteClothing.com

Hottest shirt I've seen to match the Yeezys... not only is it classic Kanye but it refers directly back to the truth of the matter... will they be made forthe other CWs as well?

And on a related note, wifey has seen my anguish over these releases drive me crazy... she just volunteered to camp with one of her girlfriends at HoH for theNet/Net release... Chicago heads if you plan on camping, PM me so I can make sure some respectable NTers are around...

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Originally Posted by MigenteClothing

You guys can get them at MiGenteClothing.com

Hottest shirt I've seen to match the Yeezys... not only is it classic Kanye but it refers directly back to the truth of the matter... will they be made for the other CWs as well?

And on a related note, wifey has seen my anguish over these releases drive me crazy... she just volunteered to camp with one of her girlfriends at HoH for the Net/Net release... Chicago heads if you plan on camping, PM me so I can make sure some respectable NTers are around...

Honestly matching is overrated.. and why would you have a shirt saying how much you paid for them? there's way better stuff to wear with the yeezys

wow, your wife is willing to camp?? and youd leave her out there for a couple days?? she got friends? im just saying...

Back
Top Bottom