Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

eggplant foams were basically a gr release u just had to know where to look i had abt 30 pairs in flightclub easily.them things were everywhere.no way can theycompare to this so good luck

i got the runs and i am gonn abe heated if i miss while on the toliet hahaha
laugh.gif

no joke...

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

AZ my connect flopped on me, these sneakers really brought out the greed in shop owners. Only managed to get my own. I was supposed to help out some NTers (Gtek)but my hands were tied. Any updates on camp outs??? Last few pages have been filled with rambling and BS
Hey at least you got your pair. There's not one store out here selling them. And I'm not about to stay up and try NDC. I'm an oldman by standards, so I need my rest.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

people said it was gonna be hard to cop the eggplant foams on ndc, i stood up all night and got my pair easly...hopefully this time around the same thing happens.

Good luck wit that
laugh.gif

^ yea i remember that..i went asleep at 6am woke up like around 12 b/c i felt for some reason they where gonna come up, and they did..

are they gonna be up on the flash site or the non flash site and what are the like if anyone care to share?

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

i got burnt son, the spot i was suppose to get em , never put my name on the list, duke knew i wantedt them.....so fall back kid and go to sleep..
im sorry.
pimp.gif

I hate this. Reminds me of the unsuccessful Premier XX3 release. Im feeling some de ja vu up in this piece.....

Back
Top Bottom