Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by bigj505

But yea, purple is definitely duller, sole is icier/blueish, grooves not as deep/defined.

Will rock 2010s and keep 2009s on ice.
pimp.gif

The Foams are nowhere to be found in San Diego area. Called every FTL, FA and Sheikh and noone got em. Did see plenty of Coppers though

Can somebody please take a nice high res pic of the 2009 eggplants next to the 2010 eggplants please
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Big Richard

Easy pick up went to the mall at like 1 lol. If you don't know how these fit get a 1/2 size up these things are tighter than a virgins *#***
pThese foams start out tight but after you wear them a few times the foam will stretch and take the shape oof your foot.  Just give them a little time.

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

The Foams are nowhere to be found in San Diego area. Called every FTL, FA and Sheikh and noone got em. Did see plenty of Coppers though

Blends in Downtown had them but only have like an 8 left, try the Attic they might have some pairs

never seen the 09's in person so I cant compare but Im really feelin my pair.... The purple just glows in certain angles
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

can someone hook me up with a SKU number plz
please take a moment to read back a few pages but here: 314996 051

roll.gif
roll.gif
bigj505 wrote:

Originally Posted by RichYung87

these seem to be sitting in Baltimore... i went in at like 11am and nobody was asking for them. Sadly enough, I could not find a 6.5 for a fellow niketalker.

But yea, purple is definitely duller, sole is icier/blueish, grooves not as deep/defined.

U SEEM TO BE THE CAPTIN LEADING THIS ANTI 2010 EGGS SHIP, SO LEMME ASK U A QUESTION, IF "THE PURPLE IS DULLER", & "GROOVES ARE NOT AS DEEP/DEFINED" WHY NOT PASS?????
ur an idiot if u think im the captain of anything u fool. u mad at my observation?

roll.gif
U SOUND LIKE A FEMALE WIT ALL THAT NAME CALLING, JUST WANTED A SIMPLE ANSWER "NT GANGSTA" LMAO LMAO

Scooped mine this am at FL opening... it was a light pick up considering all the little ones were in there for that butt ugly fusion 8 that dropped. Me and another head who copped laughed at the sales rep suggesting we purchase those as well
laugh.gif

Got em for 187 after tax using a military discount
pimp.gif

I approve of this sneaker
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Can somebody please take a nice high res pic of the 2009 eggplants next to the 2010 eggplants please
eek.gif

here you go...

Originally Posted by psypha

Originally Posted by jojoluv19

Originally Posted by Magic1978

- the shade of purple used on the 10s seem to be more "duller" than 09s
Has anyone confirmed this, because it could be the camera flash or lighting

too be honest, i was holding and looking at both of them in the sunlight and i didnt notice any diff in it being more dull. then again, im hitting my VOLCANO 24-7 so my vision could be distorted
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

look at jo jos pics a few pages back...both pairs are ds and in the same lighting

You can't tell from pics, because lighting changes based on direction of the light.  Sunlight, camera angle and flash also play a factor.

I'd rather have jojo confirm or deny, then you all basing it on pics.

jojoluv19 wrote:

I can clearly see the difference here in these pics, theres no flash here and sunlight is dead on...  

roll.gif
roll.gif
bigj505 wrote:

these seem to be sitting in Baltimore... i went in at like 11am and nobody was asking for them. Sadly enough, I could not find a 6.5 for a fellow niketalker.

U SEEM TO BE THE CAPTIN LEADING THIS ANTI 2010 EGGS SHIP, SO LEMME ASK U A QUESTION, IF "THE PURPLE IS DULLER", & "GROOVES ARE NOT AS DEEP/DEFINED" WHY NOT PASS?????
ur an idiot if u think im the captain of anything u fool. u mad at my observation?
roll.gif
U SOUND LIKE A FEMALE WIT ALL THAT NAME CALLING, JUST WANTED A SIMPLE ANSWER "NT GANGSTA" LMAO LMAO
im not sure what u are getting at, but i give u this for ur efforts

jokert.gif

Originally Posted by curtisboy

eek.gif

here you go...

Originally Posted by jojoluv19

too be honest, i was holding and looking at both of them in the sunlight and i didnt notice any diff in it being more dull. then again, im hitting my VOLCANO 24-7 so my vision could be distorted
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif

look at jo jos pics a few pages back...both pairs are ds and in the same lighting

You can't tell from pics, because lighting changes based on direction of the light.  Sunlight, camera angle and flash also play a factor.

I'd rather have jojo confirm or deny, then you all basing it on pics.

jojoluv19 wrote:

I can clearly see the difference here in these pics, theres no flash here and sunlight is dead on...  

^^^ thanks for the pics.  I picked up my pair today before I went to work. tried on one foot and threw them back in the box and then went to work. I had the 09 eggs for a couple of weeks after release day but then got rid of them. I remember the 09 pairs being more shiny then the pair I just picked up today. I thought I was bugging but these pics prove it. I noticed the same thing on the HOH Orlando foams compared to the retro's that dropped before them. All good tho, still love these new eggplants and that sole.

Big j you stay in some stuff lol oh and btw say good by to the avay tired of people asking me who she is

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Big j you stay in some stuff lol oh and btw say good by to the avay tired of people asking me who she is
lol i dont know y dude is coming at me for stating observations but its whatever. i like making people mad anyways.

gonna miss the avy... but i found a nice, free site that contains a bunch of her material anyways
devil.gif

picked mine up today .. easy cop .. went to eblens here on the east coast and the price tag said 199.99, but when i was rung out it came out as 159.99 and came out to 169 with tax .. so i picked up another pair too ..

Back
Top Bottom