Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

laugh.gif
bigj505 wrote:

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Big j you stay in some stuff lol oh and btw say good by to the avay tired of people asking me who she is
lol i dont know y dude is coming at me for stating observations but its whatever. i like making people mad anyways.

gonna miss the avy... but i found a nice, free site that contains a bunch of her material anyways
devil.gif

we went at it before too
laugh.gif
  i think its funny now that i think about it...cornball
laugh.gif

Finally got my pair!! Went to Foot Locker dude ordered me a pair from another store, signed up for the VIP joint $192 shipped.

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Big j you stay in some stuff lol oh and btw say good by to the avay tired of people asking me who she is
Keep that avy, it distracts me from the ridiculous comments and questions of some of these people. 
Her name is Elena Heiress!!! Now stop bothering the man!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

her body is bad but her grill is hit...she almost has a dudes face, and her gums man %#%?!?
laugh.gif

what??? eggplants? huh?

Originally Posted by AB Doom

2009's looking better in those pics from JoJo!

I dont see how the small change in the shade of purple makes or breaks the shoes. The 2010s were the first pair ive seen in person and couldnt ask for anything better. These were released a year ago. I dont see why anyone with the 09's would want the same exact shoe. Theres nothing wrong with the small changes to me.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by dsmooth340

ON MY WAY TO FL IN A FEW 34TH BETTER NOT BE LIKE THE COPPERS DONT FEEL LIKE SKIPPIN MISSSED OUT ON LAST YEARS I REFUSE TO THIS TIME AROUND

You love them midnight releases huh

I noticed ppl saying they copped from FL, thats odd for them to sell early. This is a free for all
I  SLEPT THROUGH THAT  MY SPOT JUST HELD IT FOR ME. FUNNY HOW AS SOON AS THEY OPEND . THEY CAME OUT WITH THE BS " SMALLEST SIZE IS A 10"  DIDNT MATTER SIZE 12 IS ALWAYS THERE ALOT OF
mad.gif
 FACES LEFT THE LINE

@d reez lol I had her name in my sig for awhile so I would get pm's lol I got another just as good just not full body

psypha wrote:

jojoluv19 wrote:

I can clearly see the difference here in these pics, theres no flash here and sunlight is dead on...  

THATS MESSED UP THAT THEY DULLED IT DOWN LIKE THAT and changed the sole NIKE Can never retro a classic the right way they always add their personal adjustments ARE THESE MADE IN TAIWAIN TOO?  lol how do you 2010 owners feel because i would be salty if I took them home. But I guess a real foam collector would need these just to add them as another colorway they own

Already had these from 09 but I wouldnt mind seeing the royals again as long as quality was on point..

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

I picked up 2 pairs today.
I'm going to wear these on cas friday.
everybody goes crazy when I come in on cas friday LOL!!!

Originally Posted by mykickgame

I got to FA on 34th at 3pm.Thanks to my connect my pair was on hold. Paid 152 and walked right out. They have a few sizes left. They don't look dull to me at all.
u was the one that was like 40 somethin than someone came over to you and told u they got u come back tomorrow

2010's>2009's. I have 3 pair of Eggplants (1 2009, 2 from 2010), and the 2010 soles are so much icier (which is why I got 2 pairs).

I also don't really see why microscoping the level of indentation on the foam portion is a deciding factor for which year's release looks better? It's an INDENTATION.

Maybe I'm way out of left field here...

Just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom