Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

im thinkin i shoudla got these instead of the copper....
o well. might spot somethin at sneaker friends

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

obviously '10s

It was a trick. 09s on the right and 10s on the left. Cant you tell, theres a HUGE difference.
laugh.gif

Went to footlocker by my crib and they have these, this footlocker never get foams so I copped another pair on discount
pimp.gif

did anyone have a problem with the quality? i had to go to three different store's just to find a clean pair. They all had glue stains on the collar and heavy dust spot's , this is the worst quality i have seen yet from nike horrible
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by AB Doom

2009's looking better in those pics from JoJo!

I dont see how the small change in the shade of purple makes or breaks the shoes. The 2010s were the first pair ive seen in person and couldnt ask for anything better. These were released a year ago. I dont see why anyone with the 09's would want the same exact shoe. Theres nothing wrong with the small changes to me.
it's not just the shade of purple that is different,the '10 foams feel rough to the touch.not the same smooth texture from other foams.the icier sole is more of a curse than a blessing when you get down to it.

'09's >>>> '10's imo

Originally Posted by Sourkush

did anyone have a problem with the quality? i had to go to three different store's just to find a clean pair. They all had glue stains on the collar and heavy dust spot's , this is the worst quality i have seen yet from nike horrible
frown.gif
frown.gif
That's just you.  My pair is flawless
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

frown.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif
word.....foamposites are usually fine out da gate...some over a tad overglue..nuffn a blade couldn't cut off you if u really cared.

2s1n7o7.jpg

Information was actually talked about earlier in the thread and this guy was just re-confirming that was said because people had doubts. Because of that, I don't know the source of this guy's information but apparently he is the one of the mains in their Foamposite thread. *shrug*

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Regal Black

frown.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif
word.....foamposites are usually fine out da gate...some over a tad overglue..nuffn a blade couldn't cut off you if u really cared.
you should'nt have to do that on a brand new $200 shoe, thats just nike's poor quality control SHAME ON NIKE!!!

Easiest cop ever! In and out in 5 minutes. Nobody in my area new they dropped apparently! I was the only one to have bought any today...

Damn I wonder how long Nike is going to keep us on this foam high.

Seems like once one color is released, another is announced shortly thereafter.

Not that it's a bad thing...

If there truly is a "red metallic" foam one releasing, I bet it's the "cranberry" cw used on the 1/2 cents due for the holidays...

said it first...

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

THEY GONNA RIDE THIS WAVE 4 AS LONG AS THEY CAN, CANT REALLY BLAME EM THO

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

THEY GONNA RIDE THIS WAVE 4 AS LONG AS THEY CAN, CANT REALLY BLAME EM THO

Originally Posted by Gags1587

2010's>2009's. I have 3 pair of Eggplants (1 2009, 2 from 2010), and the 2010 soles are so much icier (which is why I got 2 pairs).

I also don't really see why microscoping the level of indentation on the foam portion is a deciding factor for which year's release looks better? It's an INDENTATION.

Maybe I'm way out of left field here...

Just my 2 cents.
To me the lighter the grooves the cheaper they look. it is as if nike didn't take as much time on these.

Back
Top Bottom