Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Silsprr

CharmCityKid wrote:

spoke to my connect this morning, just waiting on their shipment as he couldn't yet confirm exactly how many pairs they'll be getting, but he's positve it will be significantly less than the coppers.
nerd.gif

Man significantly less!?...is this a DTLR connect? Only reason I ask is that my local DTLR had at least 10 shipment boxes of coppers. What would you say is significantly less this time around?

no, this is FTL. take it for what it's worth. i don't don't what "significantly less" translates to, but one thing is for sure... we shall soon see.
nerd.gif

*EDIT*

also, u have to consider that it could just be this particular store i'm dealing with getting less pairs or it could be that most/all stores will get less pairs (than coppers). so yeah, we all have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Silsprr

CharmCityKid wrote:

spoke to my connect this morning, just waiting on their shipment as he couldn't yet confirm exactly how many pairs they'll be getting, but he's positve it will be significantly less than the coppers.
nerd.gif

Man significantly less!?...is this a DTLR connect? Only reason I ask is that my local DTLR had at least 10 shipment boxes of coppers. What would you say is significantly less this time around?

no, this is FTL. take it for what it's worth. i don't don't what "significantly less" translates to, but one thing is for sure... we shall soon see.
nerd.gif

Damn that doesn't sound too good, well as long as you still got me it's all good.

is it just me or is release date fast approaching
wink.gif
... feels like just yesterday i bought my coppers lol keep the releases monthly nike and i'll be a happy camper

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

is it just me or is release date fast approaching
wink.gif
... feels like just yesterday i bought my coppers lol keep the releases monthly nike and i'll be a happy camper

I was just thinking about that man I just copped my coppers now these eggplants time to get that money

i will venture to say that last year's release was somewhere in between a QS and limited GR. but maybe moreso a QS because for the longest time all we had was a release month. we didn't get an actual date til like a week or 2 before RD. not only that, but i remember alot of FTAs and FTLs didn't go by a particular date, they were told they could sell whenever they got their shipments so i guess that makes them a QS last year.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Got a question for y'all people with swoosh accounts do they put up the shoes at midnight that day they come out or later like NDC did with the coppers having people wait like 10 hours at there computers. Thx

everytime i have stayed up for a ndc release the shoes always pop up on swoosh and non flash ndc at the same. nike doesnt allocate seperate stock for swoosh members its all the same stock for ndc flasf, non flash, and swoosh. thats why sizes might still be up on the flash site but when you go to pay its says size out of stock because they have been purchased either from swoosh, non flash, or the flash site.

Does anyone know where in Oahu this shoe is dropping? I'll be on vacay there when these come out and I know that the Honolulu NikeTown has closed down. Sucks.

Next Week Cant Come Any Sooner 
pimp.gif

If You Would Have Asked Me Last Week What I Was Most Excited About Next Weekend I Would Have Said This Release......
But Now I'm Just Counting Down The Days Til Next Weekend Because I Start Spring Break
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Mid-Terms FTL
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

These Exams Will Be The Death Of Me

Originally Posted by friscokydd

Does anyone know where in Oahu this shoe is dropping? I'll be on vacay there when these come out and I know that the Honolulu NikeTown has closed down. Sucks.

Dang its closed. I remember when it first opened. I guess the tourist dollars could not keep it open.

Yea Kicks Hawaii will most likely get them. There are a few other spots, just google sneaker spots in Hawaii.

don't need another pair...

at least people who didn't get them the first time around will get another shot...

They got a footlocker on the main strip

Back
Top Bottom