Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Thanks for the reply spoon, i just wanted to make sure because when first looking at your pics and the my pair i thought there was a big difference in color, it might just be your pics.

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

Thanks for the reply spoon, i just wanted to make sure because when first looking at your pics and the my pair i thought there was a big difference in color, it might just be your pics.
not a problem at all.  i just took the pictures fast.  there isn't a difference in color.  i've owned the 09 and now i have the 10.  i'm not a professional photographer so my pictures aren't as great as the other one above.  i dare anyone to tell me the difference between the 09 and 10 versions in person.  trust me, you won't be able to tell.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

hate to be a stickler.....but.....tag pic por favor?
nerd.gif

not trying to hate or whatever someone is going to take it as but i can just as easily say....

...these are the 2010 eggplants
hey disbelievergatz...i have no reason to mislead people.  to all of the people who want/wanted to see the 2010 eggplants that are releasing...THESE ARE IT.  TAKE IT TO THE BANK...
you clearly did not get the point of my post.....i was not in "disbelief" of you having the shoe, i could care less. i wanted to see a picture of the SIZE tag (not a tagged picture) to see what the production dates are.

glad u have a pair, they are beautiful!
pimp.gif

IT'S THE LIGHTING GUYS! TRUST ME! When I had the eggplants I took pics with and without and both pics shows that.One is natural lighting and the other is flash.

disbyaboiij wrote:
do you or have you owned the 09 pair? and if so did you notice any differences other then production dates.
i did own the 09 but i sold them.  i wish i didn't, but it turned out that i got another chance to own them again and i'm not selling this time.  as far as i can tell, there are no differences.  they look exactly the same as the 09 pair i bought the first time around.

YES the production dates are different.

I posted a picture of it a while ago.

thank you RICO!

edit - just noticed that the pic i took and that one u posted give the upper and small swoosh the same color but the soles.....the new ones seem have that blue tint.
nerd.gif

thank you RICO!

edit - just noticed that the pic i took and that one u posted give the upper and small swoosh the same color but the soles.....the new ones seem have that blue tint.
nerd.gif
i guess that's the first noticeable difference,  clear icy soles> clear icy soles w/ blue tint. this is just in reference to the eggplants.

thank you RICO!

... the new ones seem have that blue tint. 

I knew I wasnt tripping. To me they have a Blue tint to them.... might just be the pictures tho. Ill have to wait and seem them in person.

hate to be a stickler.....but.....tag pic por favor?
nerd.gif

not trying to hate or whatever someone is going to take it as but i can just as easily say....

...these are the 2010 eggplants
hey disbelievergatz...i have no reason to mislead people.  to all of the people who want/wanted to see the 2010 eggplants that are releasing...THESE ARE IT.  TAKE IT TO THE BANK...
you clearly did not get the point of my post.....i was not in "disbelief" of you having the shoe, i could care less. i wanted to see a picture of the SIZE tag (not a tagged picture) to see what the production dates are.

glad u have a pair, they are beautiful!
pimp.gif
i misunderstood.  i'm sorry.  RICO7JT thanks for posting pics of the tag.  that is exactly the production dates of my pair.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

thank you RICO!

... the new ones seem have that blue tint. 

I knew I wasnt tripping. To me they have a Blue tint to them.... might just be the pictures tho. Ill have to wait and seem them in person.

no, you are right.  they do have a blue tint to them.

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Wassup With The Blue Tint?
nerd.gif
grin.gif

pictures have been showing that since they surfaced with china tags, but i guess some just never took notice. Nike reps also said these would have a different shade of purple last month, but I don't know about that.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Wassup With The Blue Tint?
nerd.gif
grin.gif

pictures have been showing that since they surfaced with china tags, but i guess some just never took notice. Nike reps also said these would have a different shade of purple last month, but I don't know about that.
Ahhhh I See...Good Lookin Fam.....Idk How To Feel About This
ohwell.gif
Guess Will Have To See In person
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom