Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

2010 EGGPLANTS.....

LET THE FUN BEGIN.
nice...I like
pimp.gif

hate to be a stickler.....but.....tag pic por favor?
nerd.gif

not trying to hate or whatever someone is going to take it as but i can just as easily say....

...these are the 2010 eggplants

so is it 3/06 or 3/20? Or maybe different dates for different regions? I see that HOH Chicago is saying 3/20........shiet, i will prolly just stare at my screen all night(or day) for ndc release and hope i get lucky

I'm now very very much so on the fence with these.....I got a pair of the 07 black/black that are pretty much dead stock for under retail. Going through the hassle for these isn't as important anymore lol

I'm now very very much so on the fence with these.....I got a pair of the 07 black/black that are pretty much dead stock for under retail. Going through the hassle for these isn't as important anymore lol

Wait, they are out March 6th?
eek.gif
Thats sooner than I thought
laugh.gif

I'm straight on my first pair from 09, unless I can cop for the Swoosh price ;-)

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nerd.gif

not trying to hate or whatever someone is going to take it as but i can just as easily say....

hey disbelievergatz...i have no reason to mislead people.  to all of the people who want/wanted to see the 2010 eggplants that are releasing...THESE ARE IT.  TAKE IT TO THE BANK...

nerd.gif

hey disbelievergatz...i have no reason to mislead people.  to all of the people who want/wanted to see the 2010 eggplants that are releasing...THESE ARE IT.  TAKE IT TO THE BANK...

do you or have you owned the 09 pair? and if so did you notice any differences other then production dates.

hm is that a darker shade of purple? Or is it just the camera? I'm feelin that darker purple/blue blend if thats how the 2010's are gonna look.

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

nerd.gif

do you or have you owned the 09 pair? and if so did you notice any differences other then production dates.
i did own the 09 but i sold them.  i wish i didn't, but it turned out that i got another chance to own them again and i'm not selling this time.  as far as i can tell, there are no differences.  they look exactly the same as the 09 pair i bought the first time around.

maybe its the flash or something.

the 2nd pic posted clearly shows a color diffeence between the 2..

Back
Top Bottom