Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Wassup With The Blue Tint?
nerd.gif
grin.gif

well, it doesn't matter in the long run because both will yellow.
laugh.gif

Damn, I may just go ahead and score some '09's on the cheap. That blue tint isn't a good look.

^ what are you talking about it the blue tint on the soles slows down the yellowing its good they put that on there i have the 09's and i will be getting these thanks RICO for posting those pics
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Steve212

Damn, I may just go ahead and score some '09's on the cheap. That blue tint isn't a good look.
Exactly what i was thinking.  

Ill probly cop a pair from last year & this year, just to be safe
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MJsaver

grin.gif
i havent seen a pair from last yr for retail in forever... been on ebay/NT Buy sell for days
laugh.gif

imma scoop a pair of the 2010s and keep my 2009s on ice 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

grin.gif
i havent seen a pair from last yr for retail in forever... been on ebay/NT Buy sell for days
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Youre absolutely right.

Dude on ebay  was askin about 50 bucks OVER retail.

To me thats not much to guarantee i get the same EXACT pair from last year. 

grin.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Me too cant wait for the blue tint, about time they start putting the blue tint again on ice soles Oh what up BigJ
wink.gif

i don't mind the blue tint one bit, works with the color of the shoe overall. plus......i've always been partial to the blue tint on clear soles since the columbia XI's that i miss dearly
frown.gif
pimp.gif

so we are getting the same eggplants london footlockers got early right? I see a pair on the bay with made in china on box label. shade of purple looks on point too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i don't mind the blue tint one bit, works with the color of the shoe overall. plus......i've always been partial to the blue tint on clear soles since the columbia XI's that i miss dearly
frown.gif
pimp.gif
yo! ur pearls and silvers are on the way!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

frown.gif
pimp.gif
yo! ur pearls and silvers are on the way!
eek.gif

thanks bro, got the email yesterday with the #.

Smurf....that pic captures it perfectly. damn....i can only imagine the clear sole with blue tint on some all black foams now....or maybe another pair
devil.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

so we are getting the same eggplants london footlockers got early right? I see a pair on the bay with made in china on box label. shade of purple looks on point too.
pimp.gif
If Were Talking About The Same Pair Then YES! That Purple Was looking
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom