Nike Foamposite Eggplants released again! MARCH 6TH! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Gags1587

2010's>2009's. I have 3 pair of Eggplants (1 2009, 2 from 2010), and the 2010 soles are so much icier (which is why I got 2 pairs).

I also don't really see why microscoping the level of indentation on the foam portion is a deciding factor for which year's release looks better? It's an INDENTATION.

Maybe I'm way out of left field here...

Just my 2 cents.
How are they icier with a blue tint?
Yeah, you are way out of left field

the soles on the pair i got are really sticky for some reason. it was sticking on the box paper.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

2010's>2009's. I have 3 pair of Eggplants (1 2009, 2 from 2010), and the 2010 soles are so much icier (which is why I got 2 pairs).

I also don't really see why microscoping the level of indentation on the foam portion is a deciding factor for which year's release looks better? It's an INDENTATION.

Just my 2 cents.
yo! dont say nothing bad about the 2010s before  YoungSleezy  comes after u then calls u an eThug
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

I put my pair on hold yesterday at Footlocker in Baton Rouge (Cortana Mall), sz 9.5. I get there around 7:15am, they opened around 7:45. I'm the 2nd person out of like 20 to ask for the Foams (everyone else wanted the Fusions?
sick.gif
). Anyway, the guy tells me they don't have a 9.5, only a 9 or a 10. I'm like, "I put my pair on hold yesterday?!?" Somehow, they didn't get ANY 9.5s. So, I cop the sz 10 and I'm out by like 8am. So, I guess the guy gets all the reservation cards of people who put a 9.5 on hold, cuz while I'm in line, he calls my cell to tell me that they didn't get any 9.5s in (not know that he just assisted me). I tell him, "Yeah, I know. I'm in line know getting a 10!" We both laugh and I head back to the crib.

They also had some cats from New Orleans who were waiting outside the mall before it opened asking other people what they were copping. Mostly everyone said "The Js!" They were like, "The Fusions?" And everyone was like, "Yeah!" They looking at them crazy and I'm laughing in my head. So one of them come up to me and said, "Y'all on Fusions like that?". I told him I was here for the Foams and he smiled and said, "That's what I'm talking 'bout!" He said no stores in the NO were getting them, so they had to drive to BR to cop 'em.

They also had people in the line asking me, "What are Foamposites?" A few of the ones behind me were like, "DAMN! Them shoes $200! F--- Dat!" I swear, some people in Baton Rouge don't know ++** about kicks if it ain't Jordans. But that makes it that much easier for me to cop!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is toooo funny, especially the reactions from the N.O. dudes. I'm from New Orleans, so I can only imagine the looks on their faces
roll.gif

I was able to cop from HOH Dallas....walked in bout 8:30ish no line or anything and picked up my size. I set my alarm for like 5:30am because I called last night and they told me they were opening for 6am. I must have through my phone on the floor or something when that alarm went off lol cuz I woke up like oh !%*!, but it was no hastle at all. He said there were a lot of folks that showed up at 6 and that they only had smaller sizes left. FTA had them as well so I'm sure everyone was able to get there pair from one of the 2.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by hmongjordan

Went to Footaction in the Mall of America this morning and they ran out of my size. So, went to Footlocker and it was an easy pickup. Guess no one did their research. Alot of heads there, but they were picking up the Fusions.

Surprise FTL got them. Was you the only one who walked out with a pair or was everyone else going crazy for those garbage fusion?

I was too. Called the day before and they had 12 pairs. I was the only one who was there for the Foams. Walked out with 2 pairs. Everyone else was after the Fusions.

This Thread Is Epic....... Passed On These 2010's Without Even Second Guessing It ......... No Disco = No Cop
wink.gif
........ Doesn't Make Any Sense That They Would Disco Coppers And Not These
smh.gif

These are still avail in footlocker near times square, was gonna cop a second pair but figured no need to, when I get back to FL they will probably worn twice at max

FTL in garden state plaza said they are getting a restock this week if anyone missed out...either tuesday or wednesday

to me...it doesn't matter if it's 09 or 10, beucase during 09, i passed on these in order to get my royal 1/2 cents so nike is blessing with re-release the eggplants.
i order these on NDC though, anyone receive any shipping conformation yet?

I really wanted these, but missed them in my area. It's sad cuz I just saved enough money too. Missed these and the coppers.
tired.gif

shipping confirmation from NDC usually comes on sunday afternoon/evening- monday morning depending on what type of shipping you chose

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I really wanted these, but missed them in my area. It's sad cuz I just saved enough money too. Missed these and the coppers.
tired.gif

Coppers can still be had for close to retail, as far as the eggplants just see if your local FTA or FTL will order a pair from another store.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

On line at qcm footlocker w my friend...bout 20 people

So I'm assumming footlocker still has a bunch left?
Late on the response but I have no idea because I left right after. I'm sure there are some left though.

I wore mine all day from the minute I got them till rite now, cleaned the soles and then hit some sea glow and they look ds,putting them away till the summer

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Just my 2 cents.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom