Nike Hyperdunk is on NikeiD

i like hyperdunks more than jumpman pros but somehow i think jumpman pros would be better suited for customization...

^ Maybe if you guys read a couple pages before, you wouldve known that they took them down a couple minutes after they were posted on Nike ID.

They took them down fellas. .for those who don't see them anymore. They will return.

However.. a true bump up for nikeid.. would be to offer Exclusive shoes that were not available....

as well as an option to change the tooling aka sole from Lunar to Zoom.. Like they did some Team shoes a few years back.

However, if the Flywire color options are limited as well as the upper panel, then it will be difficult to recreate shoes that were sold out via HoH or limitedRelease. This is an easy way to lift sales of shoes they limited at retail..

I am looking forward to these especially if the ID Discount hits around the same time like it did last year. I can make some for my sons BBall Team Shoe.

Screw 80-hour lunarcrap - especially at that bloated pricetag!

Put the ZOOM Huarache 09's up, Nike! HDs are overhyped, poor quality crap.

"...be happy they're available."

Be happy to have the opportunity to pay $140 for only 80-hours worth of basketball (if you're lucky)? Not on Nike's life.

Just chatted online
"Kim: It appears that there is a site error on Nikeid.com. This style is not supposed to be released as an iD item. We are working on getting this imageremoved.
Do you mean that Hyperdunk will not hit Nikeid?
Kim: Well, I am not saying that it will not ever hit NIKE iD. Its just that I am reviewing my list of products that will be featured on NIKE iD, and theHyperdunks are not listed. Since the list only goes to March 09, its possible that will be released at a later date.
Kim: I have not heard anything definite, this is all speculation."

I have never once gotten useful information from someone in Nike customer service so I wouldn't put much stock in what she said either.

I would agree. I have talked to friendly folks on the CS line..

But Nike Customer Service should be called "Nike Speculation cuz we're not sure Services"

I just don't understand why the NIKE CUSTOMER SERVICE people wouldn't be given real information. That's about he 4th time I've received or readsomeone post "speculation/rumors" from NIKE CS. Not to mention the fact that the next CS person will say 'I have them slated to release in March09.' Why would you do that? Other than to confuse and agitate consumers (which can create hype)... oh wait, nevermind!

Oh, and I'm interested to see the options as well. But $140 is a DEFINITE DETERRENT...

It's funny people trippin off the 140 Price tag, when only the TB and GR were 110...

The Lakers HD and almost every pair from HOH were 125... some even 150...

It's not that big a deal to me...

I believe the 2K9 has Lunar too... so I wouldn't be interested in seeing that ugly shoe up for ID...( I could be wrong about them containing lunar)

if anything, bring back the 2K4/2k5

I'd love for zoom to be an option and for some great options but I look at it like this...

Crappy options=Money Saved for me.

I can't lie.. even with the Poo Poo Lunar feeling like you are wearing Fakes...

If there is a Clear sole option coupled with Paten Leather...

Im good for one AT LEAST.. If the Discount is in affect.. chalk me up for three.

I'll go broke on this when its available. I love the HD for hoopin and they will last longer if I got a different pair to hoop in every day for 2 weeks,lol.

"...( I could be wrong about them containing lunar)"

09s feature Zoom up front and in the heel. no lunarcrap, no disappointment. oh, and they're Considered.

I also feel like they're a few months late. After just one good hoops session in the ZK IV over the weekend, they've won me over. Simply amazing.

I'll definitely check out the options, though.

thanks for the udate, but the color options are very limited and the graphic options are junk!!! there are also no patent or nubuck material option. kindasucks...

^^Just as I thought.

Give em "S" and they hope the flies will jump on it.

Riiiiiight

Back
Top Bottom