attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

the doom pair and the maroon pair are crazy!!!! really want to id these but ill wait till after i pick up the all stars.

the doom pair and the maroon pair are crazy!!!! really want to id these but ill wait till after i pick up the all stars.

Nice pics. That leather looks good also. It's definitely gonna be mesh for me when I make a pair. Not really feeling the flywire.

Nice pics. That leather looks good also. It's definitely gonna be mesh for me when I make a pair. Not really feeling the flywire.

SO THE IDS THAT DURANT WORE IN THE LAKERS/OKC GAME WERE THE 1'S A FAN CREATED AND THAT HE SELECTED???.....WHY DOES THE PICTURE OF JUST THE SHOE LOOK DIFFERENT THAN THE PICTURE OF HIM IN THE GAME WHERES HE'S WEARIN THEM???....THE 1S IN THE GAME LOOK ORANGE AND BLUE AND THE 1 OF JUST THE SHOE LOOKS PURPLE/YELLOW...........THANKS

SO THE IDS THAT DURANT WORE IN THE LAKERS/OKC GAME WERE THE 1'S A FAN CREATED AND THAT HE SELECTED???.....WHY DOES THE PICTURE OF JUST THE SHOE LOOK DIFFERENT THAN THE PICTURE OF HIM IN THE GAME WHERES HE'S WEARIN THEM???....THE 1S IN THE GAME LOOK ORANGE AND BLUE AND THE 1 OF JUST THE SHOE LOOKS PURPLE/YELLOW...........THANKS

My ID's came in today. I really wanted a thunder home colorway with a white base. They came out great

couldnt find my cam so i had to do the iphone pics

My ID's came in today. I really wanted a thunder home colorway with a white base. They came out great

couldnt find my cam so i had to do the iphone pics

Back
Top Bottom