NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Had to wear them out today.
20201229_130739.jpg

Just logged onto StockX and my size dropped by $70 due to China. I'm going to wait awhile until they get theirs in hand which would decrease it even more. Also not to be a d*** but since the stimulus was blocked by Mitch Mconnell people are in need for cash and can't pay their rent. I can see a lot of resellers being desperate for cash on the first week of 2021.

Idk why I thought I was gonna need 2 pairs. Just gonna get 1 pair. Prices wont drop that low and I wont wear 1 often enough plus the sole doesnt age well even unworn to keep a pair ds for later. Chaos and BLs are different story.

20201229_153318.jpg

Retail Gang, size 12 gang, these things are beautiful, those sayin the price will keep droppin are misinformed you wont pay less than $400 hell even GS sizes are goin for $400 and $500

Not trying manual was the best decision i could have ever made
but is it really retail if you spend $40 to secure a pair?

also you may be looking at the 2010 GS pairs, these were one size runs and those are all under 400 before fees

Just logged onto StockX and my size dropped by $70 due to China. I'm going to wait awhile until they get theirs in hand which would decrease it even more. Also not to be a d*** but since the stimulus was blocked by Mitch Mconnell people are in need for cash and can't pay their rent. I can see a lot of resellers being desperate for cash on the first week of 2021.
They passed the one to give most $600.

Mcconnell keeps blocking the one to give us $2000

Dudes really like "dooooope stimulus didn't get passed. Price on the grinch about to drop."
I posted "not to be a d***" and no I don't hope that stimulus, I actually want it to go through. I'm just looking at each and every factor that affects prices and the outcast that's all. Please improve your reading comprehension.

but is it really retail if you spend $40 to secure a pair?

also you may be looking at the 2010 GS pairs, these were one size runs and those are all under 400 before fees
Compared to wat some of yall boys payin yesss, and i actually paid less than $40, either way waiting wont make yall pairs be under $400, i wish i would spend that much on a kobe :rofl:

I posted "not to be a d***" and no I don't hope that stimulus, I actually want it to go through. I'm just looking at each and every factor that affects prices and the outcast that's all. Please improve your reading comprehension.

I have reading comprehension. It's just tone deaf AF to make a comment about stimulus impacting the price of some ****in sneakers dude. I'm a huge Kobe fan and would've loved to get a pair for retail but I don't look at "factors" that involve people's lives and families as a potential positive for me to save $50 on a pair of kicks

Back
Top Bottom