Nike React Presto

Picked these up for $55.
3EB3EE9A-7B75-4766-B0D8-0DA697CA2547.jpeg

EBB66317-D122-45E9-8DEF-CA60B2461FB3.jpeg
would honestly triple up for that price tbh

For anyone else that owns the Chatty Matador aka USA colorway, are the top part of your bottom soles also a different color (left pair is cream & right pair is white)? I need to know if I need to return my pair. Thanks!

CBNikeReactPrstoAV2605-002-1.jpg

RenderedImage.JPG

Used to have the OG Presto's ... how do these React Presto's compare to the Flyknit Epic React? I've got multiple pairs of those, but looking to switch up my gym/casual/walking shoe rotation and I've been eyeing these Presto's.

Used to have the OG Presto's ... how do these React Presto's compare to the Flyknit Epic React? I've got multiple pairs of those, but looking to switch up my gym/casual/walking shoe rotation and I've been eyeing these Presto's.
The react sole in the Presto is bulky and wide compared to the Epic React. I like the design but prefer OG Prestos since they are more streamlined and light. The Presto React is a huge shoe with a lot of cushioning but the react takes getting used to since it feels "uneven" due to the grooves.

The react sole in the Presto is bulky and wide compared to the Epic React. I like the design but prefer OG Prestos since they are more streamlined and light. The Presto React is a huge shoe with a lot of cushioning but the react takes getting used to since it feels "uneven" due to the grooves.

thanks for that. Seems like it’ll have some break in time and getting used to but React is goat I’m sure I’ll like it.

had to cop that lightning colorway that was posted above. Too sick

Anyone know if that white & green pair from the original promo photos ever released anywhere?

thanks for that. Seems like it’ll have some break in time and getting used to but React is goat I’m sure I’ll like it

If I wanted to try to promote my BEAMS X DHARMA pair being for sale what is the proper way to do so without getting deleted? ...I haven't posted enough to put up in the marketplace.

Just ordered my Dharmas from JPN via proxy (paid $159 total) just to be different, it was a helluva process...let's see how this goes!

main_4bYtvb.jpg

(not my pic.)

If I wear a 10.5 in epic reacts should I do 10 in react presto’s? I saw some users saying to go down .5 a size.

For my Trouble At Home fans, check Eastbay and don’t forget to try codes (and ebates is at 4%).

AIR15 for 15% off. Seems to work. Side note: my Trouble at Home's just cleared customs Monday, they should be here today or tomorrow. Will post some pics when I've got em.

Back
Top Bottom