NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, no problems at all. But now I'm thoroughly convinced you don't own a single pair of Jordans, let alone sneakers. I can usually sense when something is fishy. Post a pic of your last few Jordan cops tagged with your username/date. Otherwise, my theory is correct
i sold all of my J's except my white infrareds (which i am going to refund) and concord lows since i just got into sneakers in late 2013. sold my taxi 12s, gamma blues, yeezy foams, snakeskins 11s, and oreo 5s. but i highly regret selling my gamma blues. i dont wear J's that often because the cons outweigh the pros. i wouldve copped the bred 11s off of restocks if i were aware of them, same for the fire reds, those are all fresh as ****. but yeah, the J's i do cop i usually resell them. 

No, no problems at all. But now I'm thoroughly convinced you don't own a single pair of Jordans, let alone sneakers. I can usually sense when something is fishy. Post a pic of your last few Jordan cops tagged with your username/date. Otherwise, my theory is correct
i sold all of my J's except my white infrareds (which i am going to refund) and concord lows since i just got into sneakers in late 2013. sold my taxi 12s, gamma blues, yeezy foams, snakeskins 11s, and oreo 5s. but i highly regret selling my gamma blues. i dont wear J's that often because the cons outweigh the pros. i wouldve copped the bred 11s off of restocks if i were aware of them, same for the fire reds, those are all fresh as ****. but yeah, the J's i do cop i usually resell them. 

View media item 964648

Ok, so my theory was correct. You don't own a single pair of Jordans. And now I'm convinced that you've never even copped a pair of sneakers in your life, even to resell. Your lies have caught up to you. Why don't you post a pic of some receipts of those purchases tagged with username, window shopper

Last edited:

Ok, so my theory was correct. You don't own a single pair of Jordans. And now I'm convinced that you've never even copped a pair of sneakers in your life, even to resell. Why don't you post a pic of some receipts of those purchases tagged. 
your theory is wrong. why would i post here if i never copped a pair of sneakers. if u seen my during release dates u would know because im always in the threads. instead of me going through all that work, covering up my info, taking pics, uploading here just to prove a random stranger wrong, why dont u go through my post history or the yeezy foams thread and try to find my posts.. use some logic for a second. why would i be on a thread at the same time of a release if i werent copping the shoe

Lmao what are the odds that cmpunk cmpunk just really wants the Breds to resell... Iike apparently everything else he used to own and "misses"

Lmao what are the odds that @CmPunk just really wants the Breds to resell... Iike apparently everything else he used to own and "misses"
i dont miss any of them except the gammas.. taxi 12s are ugly, oreo 5s material sucks ***, yeezy foams are ugly, white infrareds colorway are awful

But cmpunk is a reseller crying about resellers.
He could take some of his solar foam flip money and get a pair easily.
I refuse to pay a reseller.. ain't paying more than the standard price.. I am a patient man
you have issues.
I was wondering why there were 5 pages when I came back and I was about to ask why ya'll going in on lil' dude.... Then I flipped back and saw this 
 Quote:
Originally Posted by CmPunk  

Yes it is. Yes I do. You might get smarter after puberty if you're lucky.
haha you think youre so smart, but its clear that i have outsmarted you. i planned it in advance

Last edited:
Amazed how one person's constant crying is keeping this thread alive. anyway bred 13s came in the past Friday and everything on them was perfect. Perfect graduation present for myself
nthat.gif

The roasting going on in here :lol:

And dude thinks he's winning.

Don't trip over dented boxes. I've had boxes come completely obliterated like the shipping people were playing ball with it before it went in the box. As long as the shoes are 100 that's all that matters.

Don't feed the troll.
Grape.... Just let it go.
Can't we just exterminate him aka ban?  Whether or not someone feeds/engages with him, he'll whine like a broken record about those beloved Bred 11s. Like that little kid that will beat you down asking the same over and over again, because they've pushed your sanity to the limit.  You can  just block his replies, but I'm sure the entire site won't.  If he put in as much hw in as his failed restock attempt, he'd probably already have a pair of Bred 11s at or near retail. And if he does get them, we'll have to hear about his feat for the next year and how quick he was adding them manually. Vicious cycle I tell ya lol. 

Too bad there's not a troll count like reps. Surely he'd exceed the max allowable.

For anyone who was successful in obtaining 88's, Royal 1's or Black/Red 11's, mind sharing the size tag?
I'm interested to see the production date on the pairs.

PO
Royal 1 size 12 tag date of 08/20/2012 - 10/30/2012  Wondering if anyone else's didn't come with the extra set of royal laces though?  Hard to complain since i was lucky enough to get a pair on the restock, but just kind of curious about it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom