NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on my computer as soon as the link was posted and was inline for both the Royals and Black/Red 1's in size 10.5 and got the "disconnected" notification after 15 minutes of waiting. Damn i'm so pissed I decided to rejoin NikeTalk after not being an active member for a couple years just to vent lol. 

Is there hope? a few minutes ago bred 11s were out of stock.. after spamming my refresh button, it says a new message :

all items reserved

all sizes are currently in other shoppers carts, but dont give up. more could be available in the next few minutes

Wish I would have gone farther down the screen when I got the link. Bummed at first when all I got in cart were the 11s, but I'm feeling good now.

the **** got me making a twitter account right now 
mean.gif

Is there hope? a few minutes ago bred 11s were out of stock.. after spamming my refresh button, it says a new message :

all items reserved

all sizes are currently in other shoppers carts, but dont give up. more could be available in the next few minutes
I was trying for a 12.5 that was supposedly out of stock but after like 20 refreshes they but me in line.

Not going to say a word.. Missed out so bad... Going to let my signature do the talking 
laugh.gif

So I feel there there is need to ask this..is there a chance with this sign ..lol[ATTACHMENT=6520]image.jpg (101k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom