NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing I could check out with was white/ fire red, blk 5s. Lost my place in line on the infra 6, bel air 5 and royal 1. Glad I was lucky enough to scoop those but looks like ill never get the other pairs. IMO paying anything over retail is just contributing to the problem of reselling, bots, atc, shady raffles, etc. I'm gonna rock the **** outta those 5s in memory of my NT brothers lost n in this restock madness.

when i was in line for the fear 5's.

ibvQbjF4wvNtjv.gif

when i got the OOS..

ibqKXm3B7PUbsz.gif
Truth (but I was only part 2
sick.gif
).

I saw the tweet, my boy texted me and another one of my guys got an alert from his phone... All 3 of us struck out. Worst part: me and one of the dudes had shoes and went through the picture verification process to only be told sold out...

I'm so pissed. I was happy I was able to cop they snakeskins 11 right before class. Then I looked at my phone after lecture/lab and those feelings were gone. 
tired.gif

i've been hunting for these since they released

and finally the shoe gods have blessed me on the 5th of May 
pimp.gif

Nike login servers timed out on me while checking out. SALTY AS ****
Same thing happened to me brah. I can't believe that really happened. I hit the place order button and get the site error and thats as far as i could get

Last edited:
ALLLLL THOSE SHOES and I couldn't get 1 Pair…..

waited in line like 4x's +++++  Doe….

geezzzzz

Last edited:
man missed fear 5 's, royals and 88's....got steel 10's in my cart just go get that "in cart"  feeling  but just couldn't pull the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom