NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont you guys think that its odd that some of these shoes are two years old and are restocking? i really don't know what to make of those so called grey market sneakers now. its really hard to believe that Nike wouldnt have gotten rid of the rest of their Military 4 restock during the numerous other restocks. and why were Royals included on this restock when they werent sold on the site in the first place?

I cant begin to understand their methods

13.5 usually the first size to go man. I wouldn't **** with that size too much. I tried yesterday and no luck smh. Bigger sizes are just as hard to get as the 10-11. Ya'll have room to play with and we don't. Cant size down because a size 12 is too small and a size 14 is too big.

This man knows my pain :lol:

Next Restock…. My Strategy will be not to pick my right size…..   I'll shall go for some Royals or Breds in a Size 13.5 or sumthin' and just start trading down...

10 / 10.5 / 11 seem to be the first out the door...

on every shoe in the restock

FML :smh:  
The most common size WORLDWIDE is 10.5.
I know my little brother is a 10.5 and it's been an adventure to say the least getting his size.
Less than 5% of the world is above or equal to a 13

Yeah but more of the most common sizes are made than of less common szs. 10.5 can be a blessing and curse but in my long time experiences it has been more of a blessing.

dont you guys think that its odd that some of these shoes are two years old and are restocking? i really don't know what to make of those so called grey market sneakers now. its really hard to believe that Nike wouldnt have gotten rid of the rest of their Military 4 restock during the numerous other restocks. and why were Royals included on this restock when they werent sold on the site in the first place?
Honestly Nike does not follow simple business guidelines at all.

I don't understand anything they do business wise.

Since the retro line re-started in late 1999 until today, You can only say " Make more pairs of X style in Y color " so many times.

I remember Niketown Chicago Christmas 1999.  I was visiting family, walked in and asked what sizes they had in the IV's.  The employee was like how many you need?

Back home in Texas most places got 1 FSR and that was it.

Today none of what I just typed exists.  

Everyone is trying to make a quick buck.

Very few actually wear/care about the product.  It's all about how much can I flip these for.

David Wesley had a better chance of stealing the ball from Jordan than we had coppin them from NDC yesterday 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Honestly Nike does not follow simple business guidelines at all.
I don't understand anything they do business wise.
Since the retro line re-started in late 1999 until today, You can only say " Make more pairs of X style in Y color " so many times.
I remember Niketown Chicago Christmas 1999.  I was visiting family, walked in and asked what sizes they had in the IV's.  The employee was like how many you need?
Back home in Texas most places got 1 FSR and that was it.
Today none of what I just typed exists.  
Everyone is trying to make a quick buck.
Very few actually wear/care about the product.  It's all about how much can I flip these for.

I wouldn't say very few...but every reseller that gets in the game does make it more difficult for those who actually want the shoe.

i refreshed the links at 7 pm SMH i didnt know nike can go as late at 7 30 ughh i needed bel airs and black grapes.. oh well i got snakeskins but still i was ready for it at 7 ugh

the summer restock will be a good one with the all star pack, everything untill the prelude 8s and on

LETS TALK THE RESTOCK THAT COMES AFTER THE NEXT RESTOCK.....
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

How do you know?

Any guesses of what shoes are going to be in the restock?
No one ever really knows...

Best bet is to look @ what has been released past quarter, and then base your assumptions from there.

Still...you have the wildcards like this restock when about the only thing that restocked that were released this year (at least from what I saw) was the Infrared VIs and Steel/Powder Blue Xs.

Again...no one really ever knows until close to the restock.

Anyone else notice the headline on the link when it went live?

It said "Jumpman Shoes" or something to that effect.

Was it an entirely new link or just "New jordans" re-named?

Yeah but more of the most common sizes are made than of less common szs. 10.5 can be a blessing and curse but in my long time experiences it has been more of a blessing.

I'd say being a 10.5 is most definitely advantageous. Your shoe size is the most common standard. Yes, you have the highest % of others competing against you but also the most pairs available. And it's usually not a small % of extra pairs... but 10.5 numbers significantly higher than others with multiple FSR. Secondary market prices are also stable... the most stable. You know what you should be paying and what should be fair. I shouldn't forget to also mention that because your shoe size had the most pairs produced, finding the rare, old, deadstock shoes works tremendously in your favour. You will actually be able to find what you're looking for.

But basically if you are within the 9-11 range you enjoy this degree of reliability. Anything outside that range and the pattern starts to change...

Although if you're a 7.5-8 you find the best deals. :lol:

I'd say being a 10.5 is most definitely advantageous. Your shoe size is the most common standard. Yes, you have the highest % of others competing against you but also the most pairs available. And it's usually not a small % of extra pairs... but 10.5 numbers significantly higher than others with multiple FSR. Secondary market prices are also stable... the most stable. You know what you should be paying and what should be fair. I shouldn't forget to also mention that because your shoe size had the most pairs produced, finding the rare, old, deadstock shoes works tremendously in your favour. You will actually be able to find what you're looking for.

But basically if you are within the 9-11 range you enjoy this degree of reliability. Anything outside that range and the pattern starts to change...

Although if you're a 7.5-8 you find the best deals. :lol:

well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom