NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the tweet. Thn was using my ipad, computer and iPhone all at the same time trying to add stuff, did the quizzes multiple times, all nothing except my first time quiz in ipad and iPhone for fear4s and bred1s did the waiting for your spot thing, connection failures..kept tying for half and hour no luck, then I look at the ipad and the bred1s were in my cart....??? Weird. Place the order, it's says th billed my card but no shipping yet?

anyone royals ship yet? im sweating bullets over here 
frown.gif

I know one thing.....2 day shipping is just that......2 BUSINESS DAYS. These should be in my hand no later than Wednesday....yet still no tracking

I know one thing.....2 day shipping is just that......2 BUSINESS DAYS. These should be in my hand no later than Wednesday....yet still no tracking

2 business days from the day the actually ship (in fedex possession), not from when you place order.

Although you more than likely will receive it by Wed, based on past history.

Yea from the time they ship. Be patient man. That entitlement instead of being happy.

infrared23s are ugly af, don't know why anyone would want em lol. But dem bred 1s and royals I copped just too good!!

I can't help but laugh at this CmPunk kid. 
roll.gif

Stalked the last restock thread every page asking the same questions about when it was going to happen. Talking about skipping school and all that BS. Along with all the talk of reselling and questions about projected hype in every thread I step into. 

Hate to sound like a spiteful person, but 
roll.gif

Still waiting on my Fear V and Snakeskin Low BTW... Pretty upset because the Royals, I clicked before anything.

I was just sitting with my laptop and I see the monitor go off for the 88, then every other page went off at the same time, like  seconds before the tweet.

Congrats to whoever was able to cop any pair on this restock. I thought I came so close to scoring on Bred 11s as I clicked right on the twitter link literally after it was tweeted, but I guess this time it just wasn't meant to be. I really hope I will score on some Bred 11s in the future. Whats the top dollar I should pay that is reasonable past retail if I should decide to pay over retail??? Suggestions anyone??? I sure as hell don't want to pay $500 on flight club for a sz 9.5.
250-280. i've seen them a lot for around this prices.

My pair of bred 1s shipped, but I'm not sure if it's because they were grouped with the bel-airs or what, they shipped together I'm pretty sure. I placed my order 15 minutes after the tweet went out also.

will they ever restock these same shoes in the next restock? can someone with insider information plz tell me when is the next time they are restocking the bred 11s

will they ever restock these same shoes in the next restock? can someone with insider information plz tell me when is the next time they are restocking the bred 11s
Just got off the phone with Phil Knight, next restock coming this weekend. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom