Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

:smh:
smh.gif
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

284278671.jpg
I have to thank 3 different people for getting me my pair and better yet my OWN size. Thanks again to these people
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

They charged 400 a pair. Not as bad as I thought
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

Is all the chaos and mayhem at Supreme finally over with?
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y

I AM BR0KEANECK.​

160 nice pickup and getting them your own size to but what sneakers don't you have, I think I've seen you get mostly every single hyped semi hyped and attention grabbing sneaker that released since I've been lurking here.
TEAMYANKE​

I passed by around 730 last night a whole bunch of people in front of the store and Supreme had a sign that said all pairs were accounted for smh...
It's GEN-e-ric, GEN-E-RIC ! ! !​

i just came home...supreme only sold about 20 pairs and i dont know what that means..they went by that bull-@#%$ list instead of first come first serve to the people who lined up after closing time like the sign said..i took footage of the line before the opening..mikeadog, stop sucking me
I'm a hypebeast

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^YOU MADDDDDDDD..BTW they sold 40 to be exact...... I was Number 15 and that list did come in handy...
"I'm heading straight in Life, you making U turns,the old me left, so why you saying i aint steering right"-NYMACuNiT

The chocolate chips are legit

Dyyhard-do you really think people bought em for that?
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

DQM should have put the #'s up on the website,
so we can actually see who got it and who didn't.
Now we don't know if it was rigged or not.

DQM more than likely just used the sneakers to scam customers...thank god i didn't buy into that crap. They probably only sold a couple pairs. Even though the dudes at supreme give attitude supreme normally sells their stuff at good prices
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

Quote:
can i get a legit check on those chocolate chips? they look suspect.

Chips are fake

Color on chocolate is way too dark
The cookie pattern is off

I'd ask to see the tag
WANTED: SPLATTER DUNK LOWS...11.5...i really mean it.

While on line for the Hufs I met with a guy who supposibly bought eggs and threw them at cats on the WhatTheDunk line at Supreme..Was anyone there ??
Team Teaneck

Breakin' Necks In "The Neck"

Quote:
While on line for the Hufs I met with a guy who supposibly bought eggs and threw them at cats on the WhatTheDunk line at Supreme..Was anyone there ??

tales of the dunk
I'm a hypebeast

Back
Top Bottom