:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

HeNz $
My$pace

So waited at Supreme for hours and didn't get any? Must feel mad stupid now huh? This is what some people get for camping for ugly shoes. How do you tell this story to your homies, ummm...I was camping out for this ^^^^ and didn't get one. LOL
AIM: HEATHUNTER881 (ALWAYS CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ON AIM!!!)
FOR SALE: HUF x NEW ERA: QUAKE2 - BLACK AND GREY - 7 1/8, 7 1/4, 7 3/8, 7 1/2, 7 5/8
WANTED: New Era 7 1/8 or 7 1/4: - Alife, Atmos, HUF, Maiden Noir, Supreme
WANTED: 9 or 9.5 - AM90 Clerks, AM90 DQM, AM90 Safari, Stussy Court Force (Black & Purple), Supreme Blazer (Red & Black), Vans x W)Taps Chukka (Black)

all of ya who hatin madd dumb. yeah do shoes might be ugly to most, dudes is getting paid. aint ya realize that ? :smh:
smh.gif
FOR SALE: Jordan Nubuck Package, Nike Dunk SB brian anderson camo, Nike FC glow, Nike FC Flower, Jordan XVI low wht.red, Lemar & Dauley Polka dot split, Kid Robot white crewneck (sample)

Quote:
DQM more than likely just used the sneakers to scam customers...thank god i didn't buy into that crap.

Thank god I did lol. Got the call from DQM Friday afternoon, went there around 10:20 in the morning got my pair for $400 and left.
WANTED: LeBron II Birthday (sz 11.5-12.5)
LeBron III Superman/Oilers (sz11-12)
LeBron IV HWC/SVSM (sz10.5-11.5)
Email:Jonny207@yahoo.com

:lol:
laugh.gif
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

^^^^^Nice try. Only thing worse than hype, is fake hype. WTD's are a wrap.
TEAM 909 DUNK DOOD
"Bringing a little bit of the 909 to Beaverton"

pankxdef hahahahah. he knows whats up with the whatthedunks. looks like the only way you can get em now is ebay.

Threw Eggs :lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Check the Sig...I Went Home On the Train.... Where are the "gangstas" who threaten to get a pair Malcom X style :wink:
wink.gif

I've been out there since Tuesday night, and all i heard is someone is gonna rob a pair....bum rush the line......

Where The Thugs On NT....

I was the least worried...KampoutKid you prolly was the main one with the threats..Where's your pair Kid....I love the Tales...Tell them as tall as you can. :smokin
smokin.gif
$$$ :pimp:
pimp.gif
straightU turnsleftrightNYMACuNiTWhat The Dunk Size 10...PM ME

what the @#%$ would i rush the line for if the "list" was the only way inside the store with the police guarding the door...i only went Saturday morning to see if that "list" was gonna be followed and to laugh at dissapointed faces.

edit-
Quote:
I was the least worried
:D
happy.gif

edit2-nevermind, photobucket keeps cutting off the video
I'm a hypebeast

Quote:
now this is where it gets up. the sign said after the store closes, but the barricade was set up at 11 am. this is when all the dudes started waiting in line.

illiteracy is a @#%$
I'm a hypebeast

I thought the DQM price was pretty fair. I mean there was no way I would expect them to charge retail since everyone just wants these for resell
WANTED: LeBron II Birthday (sz 11.5-12.5)
LeBron III Superman/Oilers (sz11-12)
LeBron IV HWC/SVSM (sz10.5-11.5)
Email:Jonny207@yahoo.com

can't belive ppl camped for these wow, dont you guys have jobs / lives?
TEAM BLACKBERRY

the stylish
way to get things done

People talking crap about those waiting... Just be quiet. I didn't wait, but people can make their own decisions.

If no one is wearing them and everyone is buying to flip, what are people going to do with them?

I hope these geniuses don't sit on them for a year or two in hopes of getting more than what they're going for now.

It aint gonna happen.

It wouldn't surprise me if Nike released this shoe to stick it to the resellers.
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...

Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

I saw someone in Manhattan wearing them yesterday, they look worse in person then in the pics.
TEAMYANKE​

Quote:
I hope these geniuses don't sit on them for a year or two in hopes of getting more than what they're going for now.

gotta sell them now before people come to their senses....
...it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom