Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

AYO wat stores are getting THESE in NYC>????????

NYC>>> any1???/?????//?
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

So who in NYC is getting them? :wow:
embarassed.gif
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y

I AM BR0KEANECK.​

i dont think Brooklyn is gettin these at all...Check all spots that got the Dooms in the city
I'm a hypebeast

I'll camp out for them. Hooray.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

Quote:
didnt everyone hate these 2 weeks ago?

yup. that's what i'm saying. before they were confirmed to be real, people were calling them the ugliest fakes ever created in history of counterfeit goods

it's one thing to like the look of a shoe when you first see it regardless if it;s fake or real, and it's another thing to hate the look of a shoe when it;s fake, but then turn face to like it when it;s real....
...no really.

Anyone see the pair with the stolen pics of the fakes that were first pictured on here go for over 700? What's wrong with people.

Hey Billy, there's a size 13 on FLNY, for $1500 :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TeAM Fam

I know Portland got em already they had the premiere and im pretty sure only 300 pairs are releasing. NYC is gettin em thats all i know i will be reselling.

NIKE-SB-POSTER-744886.JPG
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Foyle - Harrington - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Wright

Quote:
Check all spots that got the Dooms in the city

They're way more limited than DOOM's but yeah, they'll be at an SB shop(s) when the Premier comes around to NYC for sure 100%.
I only know of 2 NYC shops and you can prob guess one of them if you think for a second.
I think they'll hit a couple more shops in NY too but not sure yet.

Nothing But The Truth drops Saturday the 27th at SB dealers.
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

Quote:

To recap for everybody once and for all before they post again asking dates and place in nyc

PLACES:
UNION
SUPREME
DQM
SECRET SOCIETY

TIME AND DATE:
You guys will have to find that on ur own

the shoe that says buck in the back is raw
KB24 = MVP
WANTED: DS Retro black/red XIIIs size 9.5 or 10
Refs: EVObee

do these drop in every city that shows the video....cause san francisco is about to.....and if so...are they sold on the same day

Quote:
do these drop in every city that shows the video....cause san francisco is about to
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Quote:
To recap for everybody once and for all before they post again asking dates and place in nyc
PLACES:

UNION
SUPREME
DQM
SECRET SOCIETY

It is not the NSA, CIA, or our countries leaders who are to blame for our current situation. Rather, it is us, the crippled faceless masses who have willingly traded our knowledge of the truth for a life of ease.​

Back
Top Bottom