Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

did anyone get a call from DQM for their prize?
website says they contacted everybody already.

Dave had said yesterday they'd do it at 7:30, can't
believe the finished in 10 minutes though? Unless
they were really raffling off only several pairs.

ok im not lying and were all still online u idiottt...i wouldnt stand out here if the list was given out to sign...anyway back to me...cuz im on the scene live right now chillin talkin to the other campers.

ur confused back when we were in front of bank america we had the list and we had about 50 people on it...then we moved to the alley across the street from supreme sop dont tell me im lying or bull****tting

as for DQM i hate them...they didnt call me and im throwing a rock through there window for lying to me and all of us...i doubt they called anyone...they sold to friends only...i wasted 26 on shirt.....wow and i dont even like it....it was a promotional scam.

ohhh wow a PINK DEF SIGHTING^^^ LOL what sup bro hopefully everything is going well for you at NIKE SB.

shoes are defenetly creative but I guess I can hold out til I find one for a NICE PRICE LOL!

anyone got pics of the current line at SUPREME NYC??? I NEED A LAUGH!!!!!! 0_0

NICK'S SB COLLECTION> 20,000 REGISTER USERS' COLLECTION. :rofl:
roll.gif
Sha77er S7ar I
THE LIVING LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea? Then wat did you guys do with that list?
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

wow I feel so proud that my little post got so old and is now about to hit 20 pages thank god I didnt pull out..

Anyways I cant believe how this @#%$ has changed since like 3 years ago.

Yo I couldn't come through...damn Oh well...hows it going on line?
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

This is Crazzzzyyyyyy. I just hope no one else gets hurt
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

Grandee, I just got the story, and I want to apologize. My bad fam
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

Quote:
wow I feel so proud that my little post got so old and is now about to hit 20 pages thank god I didnt pull out..
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Anyways I cant believe how this has changed since like 3 years ago.
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
I want you to be a father
He's your little boy and you don't even bother

Its a list at this point. The police where at the shop I believe something happened. If your name is not on a list your not getting a pair.
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

ok i'll explain everything. so my homeboy was on the line and he and his girl had been there since monday. they all together made a list and decided that they would protect these spots. when someone asked supreme if they had any of this organized the manager called them all a bunch of losers and that they were completely ridiculous and had no lives. now this is where it gets @#%$ up. the sign said after the store closes, but the barricade was set up at 11 am. this is when all the dudes started waiting in line. the order on the sheet was not protected but then eventually the manager lost it. he was tired of @#%$ calling and bothering them so he was like ok give us the list. at various points after 4 o clock there was drama and the police threatened to mase me.

moral of the story: supreme tried to do something right for once but it blew up in their face.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
ignorance is bliss

Who's this Pinkxdeath Character you speak of? :wink:
wink.gif

TEAM 909 DUNK DOOD
"Bringing a little bit of the 909 to Beaverton"

bonafide125 i dont lie....and the list will be followed whether anyone has something to say about it or not.

i just got back, no one got stabbed i was there since 5pm..the police were called by the people in the surrounding area according to a worker in Supreme..i left at 9 and during the time that i stayed, i whitnessed campers in the alleyway booking on police and leaving their @#%$ behind, smelled that sexy odor of weed everytime the supreme door opened, whitnessed an offer of 1,800 dollars turned down for a number 1 spot in line...about 15 guys are still down the block at the bank, 20 are at the store camped
I'm a hypebeast

o ok kampout kid interesting...waiting on more interesting stuff to unfold tomorrow. I thought supreme and dqm were not the only stores getting these

you when is union getting them?

lmaooooooooooooooo^^^^^^.........you guys r hilarous....union and SS....god y am i the only straight up dude....and it wasnt 1800 for the #1 spot....cuz im in the front of the line and i would have known if someone offered cash for spots....another thing no one from the front to about #15 is guna give up there spot...theyve been waiting for way to long to go home and not even have the shoe in there hand...

also tom will be fun

Back
Top Bottom