NIKETALK.... Need Your Opinion on a Lace Swap!

^^^ LMAO cold blooded
roll.gif

you should go with yellow to match the webbing and the soles! How often have those been put on and do you smoke indoors? I've worn mine quite a few times and have been pretty damn sloppy with them, but mine haven't gotten that yellow.

you should go with yellow to match the webbing and the soles! How often have those been put on and do you smoke indoors? I've worn mine quite a few times and have been pretty damn sloppy with them, but mine haven't gotten that yellow.

Originally Posted by mints

sorry kid but there not yellow, nice try though.  must of took you forever to think of such a funny joke though! 
indifferent.gif

sorry kid but there not yellow, nice try though.  must of took you forever to think of such a funny joke though! 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

indifferent.gif
You're seeking validation on what laces to use on your personal sneakers from people on the internet, but I'm the kid? Serious response though, I'd stick with the red. I tried the black laces on mine for a while, but I didn't like how it broke the tone of the shoe. The red unbroken but for the silver 3m works the best, adding in a third color on the upper jumbles how clean the 5s actually are.

indifferent.gif
You're seeking validation on what laces to use on your personal sneakers from people on the internet, but I'm the kid? Serious response though, I'd stick with the red. I tried the black laces on mine for a while, but I didn't like how it broke the tone of the shoe. The red unbroken but for the silver 3m works the best, adding in a third color on the upper jumbles how clean the 5s actually are.

indifferent.gif
didn't know asking someones opinion made me a kid? 
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
Damn it! Both of you stop we're Fam' here on NT! Say thanks, and drop it! 

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
Damn it! Both of you stop we're Fam' here on NT! Say thanks, and drop it! 

Red Laces btw, and I can see where he got the idea they were yellow. The lighting hit them in a way that even the Lace Holder looks yellow...

Red Laces btw, and I can see where he got the idea they were yellow. The lighting hit them in a way that even the Lace Holder looks yellow...

Back
Top Bottom