NIKETALK.... Need Your Opinion on a Lace Swap!

I swapped the laces in between my 3M V's,jus regular flat blacks will do..if you have the 3M's throw these red laces in there,they definitely set them off right

I swapped the laces in between my 3M V's,jus regular flat blacks will do..if you have the 3M's throw these red laces in there,they definitely set them off right

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Let me get this right....you need others opinions to know how you want to wear your shoes?

Or i wasn't able to decide between the two laces? 
indifferent.gif

Vs that arent DS, always give the appearence of yellowed netting in a camera light... (not white flash + clear = not clear netting in picture)

Vs that arent DS, always give the appearence of yellowed netting in a camera light... (not white flash + clear = not clear netting in picture)

Forget the laces, I would swap the shoes for better looking pair, period. Those Toro bravo's are ugly in my honest opinion.

Forget the laces, I would swap the shoes for better looking pair, period. Those Toro bravo's are ugly in my honest opinion.

The netting (along with the tongue) are like the hottest part about the V. You gotta let them be visible. Stay wit the red, but even that covers up the netting more than I would like it to...Obviously, this is MY opinion and mine alone...i'm prolly in the minority on this...I lace my V's with just a big "X"

The netting (along with the tongue) are like the hottest part about the V. You gotta let them be visible. Stay wit the red, but even that covers up the netting more than I would like it to...Obviously, this is MY opinion and mine alone...i'm prolly in the minority on this...I lace my V's with just a big "X"

also, where I'm from, "kid" isn't a negative word...it's like "son"..."chill son"..."chill kid". Stop being so damn sensitive all the time. Yall all need hugs

also, where I'm from, "kid" isn't a negative word...it's like "son"..."chill son"..."chill kid". Stop being so damn sensitive all the time. Yall all need hugs

Back
Top Bottom